+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 178 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, we cannot trade more than 2-3% risk per trade and I try to trade with 2-3% trading in each trade because forex trading is a very risky trading business in the world and without taking high risks we cannot produce good money here. and Forex traders often ask not to risk more than 2% of their trading par accounts to avoid excessive losses in one trade. While this seems ideal it is also important to note that this is not practical when trading with small account sizes, so the need for large trading capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I maximize my trading account without much fear in my trading practices. as far as I know, I have left my own fears at stake only 20% of my trade, and to you, the risk of beginners is less than 5%, and the risk percentage depends on your capital money. but you have taken more risks, you will make more money profits in the forex trading business. so, many people take more risks, they will lose more money in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course my dear I definitely want to ask a few questions regarding your calculations above. How do you calculate your percentage of risk per trade? Is it enough then to show it with the availability of capital minus the current spread for each currency? Please give me some permission about this calculation. and the risk of ideas per trade should not be more than 10% and I prefer to take 1% on each trade so that the percentage of losses also becomes less and slowly the account cannot get high profits and also scalping will give good results.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex business is a very risky business. This business has 100%. But you know that you work in the market with planning. You are a successful trader. You get profits or win trades. Your investment is safe. If you work in the market without strategy. You cannot succeed and lose money. and the total number of accounts is 4% 5% of the total risk of ice says shift so that the risk of application is late for the application How come you are lucky hota hi other wise applications if big loss of honey opportunity big ho jate hi or application capital is lost kar late ho

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi friend, i am new to forex. I know forex is a very risky business and I always try to avoid risk because I am a poor trader. sometimes my trade falls in very high risk and I am afraid of this problem. but it is the best to get money. and in forex trading, I usually find I have read a book that says that professional traders will only risk 2% of their capital, they must do it and when they think when they go to the market and will have a loss, they will wait and see when the right time to enter the market.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex trading business if you can get success then you must maintain money management and risk management correctly so you can secure your trading account correctly and hold on to the business and day after day you will become the perfect Forex trader to be successful in business. and in forex trading, I even really found that we all know that our risk should not increase from 5% per trade to save our capital and stay on the market because of the risk of making our capital dyes and decreasing so we cannot increase income and age our capital starts to be a bit in line with our margins too little

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    truly my dear, I clearly think there is no doubling that my risk per trade depends on my capital and market conditions. I like to take risks when I have great trust in trading. I know forex trading is impossible without risk but I can get a big profit from forex trading. and It's best not to risk more than 2% to 5% of your trading account par trading, but usually the risk is more than this when trading as the size of my trading account is very small and to make a feeling out of trading I have to risk more trading par.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I trade I use a 5% -15% risk in my trading and with this I can manage all my trades and generate good profits and fewer losses. good to have a good money management strategy and to maintain the balance of your account and trading. Here are some factors that influence a trader losing his money. And this condition must be watched by forex traders as a reality in investing, especially forex. I want to see environmental conditions as the reason why a forex trader loses. Family environment and all relationships with our family

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real business. fraud there is no chance here. Many people work here so that nothing is safe is important for every type of job traders always make some forex mistakes and money always helps us so that forex always helps feel good and happy with forex. minimize successful risk. and risk is an important part of any business but too high in forex trading compared to real stock businesses because we don't have real products in our hands in the forex business. Forex business depends on guesses or predictions so I think the risk in trading is 100% until we close the trade

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I do not want to lose my business, I have a lot to say about how much I have to worry about when I'm at risk I'm going to have a minimum risk, but I'm going to have a minimum risk for a forum. I have been warned that 50% of the money has not been traded on the trade of the market because I have not been able to trade in the market because I have a quiet market that has been able to trade on a daily basis in the capital market and still have some time to market. I do not really want to get the best results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 178 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)