+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 178 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fx can do anything, 100% right. We collect about 2% possi- bility about almost every industry. taste: if the balance can be $ 100. and we expose the industry. and if the industry is sacrificing the balance, I would approach it after a $ 2 decline. I certainly would not wait for a nice place. This is a worthwhile and% transaction about the possibility and I set my risk up to 2% of each of my trades and samples if my balance is $ 100 and I open a trade and if this trade loses my balance then I will close it after my $ 2 loss is not will never wait for a good position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I use 3% of my equity to trade! I feel safe but this takes a lot of time and effort for a trader to first learn forex and then practice it and then trade in this market and then achieve as consistency in it and continue to be a successful trader. This is a very long process and there is no shortcut to it !!
    The forex market runs a very risky but profitable business. I think every step is risky. The risk could be 75%. I think it depends on the luck of the dancers. I can not fix it. but i can say that if the footprints can tread properly, he can make smarter as a profit !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there is the risk of losing money in forex trading so you have to keep your account in line with your investment so that all your investments will not lose so iam managed as my own as the risk corresponding to the condition i prefer 20% risk in my trades if i dont get the risk i can not get the benifites really !! and I found that forex is a great way to earn a lot of money online. Some knowledge and expreince needed for this job. Forex at the time I was trying to find out as money management it was really hard for me bcoz this the first time in a trade I have never done trading in the past. so I will try harder to take o% risk per trade. It is a way to make money and develop our careers. So forex is a great way to make money !!

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market as stepping is very profitable but it is very risky. I think every step has enough risk. But I can not fix it. So think we all have to go right. I also think that tread can be a loss of 70%> 90%. So we all have a lot to learn about this business! and Proper risk management is indispensable in trading. I can take 10% higher - 15% per trade .. and 5% - 6% lower. Crumbling is always there and for that do not worry about it as long as we do it right and sometimes I just take higher risks to get more profit but before that I must be sure that I can make it

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not an experienced forex trader so for the reason that I am trying my best to conduct a safe and secure trade and I usually do not take unnecessary risks during trading. During trading I also take some risks when I see that there is a greater probability of making a profit. I usually take 10% risk per trade and in some trades I take 5% risk also depends on analysis of market trends.
    For me, I never thought about this, this factor is not in my plan, I'm just ready to lose -30 pips per trade, maybe the biggest one is -40 pips. If I make a mistake with the OP, SL will make me lose about 30% to 40% of my capital. maybe i will do a better improvement to think about this !!

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High risk and high return is not a good idea in forex trading although some people like to trade like this. For me, I would rather get a consistent profit with the right risk than I should risk all my accounts in one transaction as the only one. If we use good money management then we will realize that we can benefit not just from one transaction but we can recover our previous losses with other transactions !! and I find that Risk Management is very important in forex trading, fixed traders or not or how long traders leave, it depends on how traders successfully implement risk management. But atrader is expert or not dependent on trading as the efficiency power of risk management and proper money management !!

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that forex trading is a high risk and good idea of ​​high return even if some people do not like the business. To me, I am the only matching risk when compared to compromising my own account should be compatible with all of you. If we use good money management, then we find that we can make a profit, not a transaction, but we have a previous loss transcation can not be recovered !!
    If you want to minimize your risk than you should do the following things, do not first use large lot sizes and never go for greed and control your emotions and do one trade at a time and never try excessive trading if you want do it then you minimize your risk ratio and it will be good for your trading career because if you do not follow this simple step then your trade operator may be short.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk is part of the business and we have to be mentally prepared for it. so my risk when trading will be 10% no more than that. in forex trading business everyone should be mentlaying ready for it and do not become emotional as temporary trading as this will increase the risk of losing !!! Forex is full of risk and most dangerous, it is possible to lose all your capital and you do not feel that it does not have enough experience in this field, so I advise beginners not to get involved in real money until they have learned good

Banned kapanggih will become famous soon enough kapanggih's Avatar
    Thanks
    The spread plus stop mnearest of 3 also makes 6 pips at the lowest ... so nice to trade with this range I think and the risks are very low but your entry should be very good and you should see that the trade has a correct technical range stop of 6 pips so You will not stop for nothing. I was a forex beginner at the time I was trying to know money management. This is very difficult for me, bcoz, this is my first time in trading I have never done trading in the past. If my balance is $ 100. and I open a trade. and if this trade loses my balance I will close it after a $ 2 loss. I will never wait for a good position. This is a profitable trade and my% risk.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well It has been difficult about me. I am a beginner connected with forex all day I am just trying to learn your own cash management It's really hard meant for me bcoz It has MY earliest date in my trading partner and I have never done trading in the past. so I will try harder to be able to carry o% risk per trade. But when I learned one thing, there was no risk of zero profit. The forex market will probably do anything, It's 100% right. we set MY PERSONAL risk up to 2% of MY trade. example: whether the balance is usually $ 100. EXCEPT my spouse and I opened a great trade. AND no matter if a particular trade loses OUR balance, we can close the Item after a $ 2 loss. We probably will never wait for a good position. This is MY PROFITABLE PROFITABLE IN ADDITION TO% OF THE RISK.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 178 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)