+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 178 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone should follow risk management in their trades so we do not lose much in our bad days and I also use tight money management and I am now my only 1% risk per trade and I would recommend not to risk more than 2% and a good risk-risk ratio should be applied whenever we trade in the forex market and I remember that there is a big risk involved in trading business having to control their own risks when they trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk is always there and for it do not worry about it as long as we do with right
    and sometimes i just take the higher risk to get more profit but before it i have to sure that i can make it
    i can take the higer 10 % - 15 % per trade..and the lower 5 % - 6 %
    do the best we can

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    well dear I actually consider professional trader put basic limit to risks about 2% for me im try to use small lot to give me chance to recover if the loss and will increased because if the loss big and you using big lot so your capital will be decreasing.

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in forex trading there is a high risk work if the trader does not use money management in forex trading, so easy to fall for losing money in the forex market although I do use more risk in my forex trading but not at all times use high risk for my forex trading must be careful forex trading with low risk and forex me har trader ko risk apne accoutn to management to baad he pata chalta hai, yaha risk kamm se kamm trader ko har order me lena chahiye kyunki market my bhi bhi trader to kuch bhi ho sakta hi, merchant ka thoda bahut risk lena hai to do account management to baad he pata chalenga ..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to salimun For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan mujhe her dfa risk ee lana hota hai or her dfa mujhe risk main loss ee huva hai kun ka mujhe abi koi khass trading kerni nhio ati hai main isss ko jaladi trade laga data hun jis jki wajha sa mujhe los ee hoata hai

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert Traders always tell us to minimize risks in our trades better than trying to make big profits in a short time but that will put us at high risk to our account to lose everything ... never use more than 2% per trade in our account if we want to be a successful trader ... using 2% I can use a lot of capital strength in our trade! and I find that you know that our dangers should not increase when compared to 7% every buy and sell to save our money in order to remain available in the market because the dangers of helping make our money absorbed as a dye and minimize the consequences all of us can not improve our relationship with age our money starts always small according to our margin will be small too!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always take 2% risk on each of my traders, I think risk management is an important part of forex trading and for that we need to study risk management and also have to follow risk management in every trade. Forex trading is a very risky business and for that we need to be careful when trading. and Set my risk is often not fixed about 3% of capital every time you enter, I sometimes have 5-7% higher. I think we should be analyzed according to typical entry and exit points to gain maximum profit and minimum risk

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Professionals always advise not to use more than 2% of your sizred account and take risks at the same level, New traders as small investments like when they invest $ 100 and with this investment it is very difficult to trade with only two percent actually it is impossible for them, so they use more than two percent of the three accounts usually more than 10% which also increases their risk level !! and Most of the time because I like peeling my partner so I try to use high risk but that is one of the bad things I do because most of the time we will lose our balance very easily so we have to have to trade with smaller amount of risk like 2% balance !!

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear jahan tak risk ki bat hai 3 pips wali tu meri khial sy tu yeh kafi kam hai jo aap ny kaha hai keh aap 3 pips lagaty hain humien apny capital ke 2 percent risk lena chahiye per trade for example keh agar aap ka capital hai 100 dollar ka tu aap ko aisi trade find karni hogi jis main aap ka stop loss just 2 dollar ka hi ban raha ho is tarah aap kafi secure reh ke working kar sakien gy
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I endangered 5% of my records for placing the compartments with my own as a trading communication and also set honorable with the opportunity to line up well. optimal abstraction is all close as the responsibility of knowledge of soul trading and exchange with it !!! and the calculated Risk is only observing market conditions and as trading and financial analysis and pre-margin trading conditions so it will be safer in trading and the need to be careful with market changes and changes in trading systems require a risky system !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 178 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)