+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 178 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only let lose 2% of my capital in a single trade. I also did not take more than 3 trades at a time. In this way my total risk at one time will be 6% of my capital. Forex trading is a risky and difficult market. That's why we have to be extra careful in every step, especially about stop loss points. and Many traders take a higher risk in forex to make a profit and this is completely wrong You have a good risk management strategy and you will not risk more than 2% per trade the total account size then you can be very good for me because You will get enough opportunities to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    % my risk per day is 100% because for some time I trade in the volatile market and as we know trading on the volitile market is more risky trading on the regular market but you don't do these things because it's a very risky thing and Here you have more patience and trading skills to assess market conditions and I risk no more than 5% of my capital per trade and I try to save as much capital as I can in my trade so that I can save my account and trade for time the old one rather than blow up my account on some merchants and fall prey to my greed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost like me, I prefer to see how my market conditions and analysis are. if I feel confident in my analysis, I will take a slightly bigger risk, but if I am not too sure, I will take a smaller risk. of course I have never forced on trading, because I know there is always a possibility that I am wrong in predicting price movements. usually for once I give up trading losses of around 20% if it is true I think I am sure of my decision. but if it's usually not just using only 5%. but sometimes I can become a full margin level for some cases that makes me get a lot of profit or margin calls.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me trader ko apna risk khud he pehle jaanlena chahiye,esme tyrader jetna jada market me control me rehkar kaam karenga wo esme utna acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko market me knlwedge aur analysis karke he kaam karna chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My risk per trade is 1-5%. Mostly I prefer to trade with 2% as my risk. so I will get good profits without a lot of money in every trade. I think it's very important for us to keep our risk as low as possible. This will help us to deal with any situation in our trade. We will strain too much after some losses. My maximum risk per trade is 10%. maybe a pretty large percentage, but because I also want to get substantial profits in trading, the profit target is more than 10% per trade. Regardless of the risks we take, the important thing is we must know the possible losses that we might find, and if we really lose, we must be prepared to accept the losses.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My risk per trade is not large, I risk 2% per trade. My maximum risk per day is 6%. then I can make 3 trades or more. If I get 3 consecutive losses, then I have to stop trading, so I can avoid the bad emotions that control my trade after successive losses. It is important for me to keep my risk as low as possible. Risks in forex trading are always there but depending on your skills to trade this risk can reduce completely to zero but you have to be good enough in that I have to admit, it takes a lot to learn and at the same time to do it right all the time without risk too a lot at a time.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, I generally think that any open trade is risky if it is not opened in good market analysis. But it is impossible to say what percentage. Only for that if we want to open a risk-free order, we need to analyze market behavior / movement very well and of course for the time scale we use for opening trade we must be careful about that. Forex trading is my business. No matter what business you start, you lose your money. There is no profit to start any business. It is also possible to lose weight due to water loss. There is no reason to believe that I have experienced or experienced it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this business the traders should take proper risk , if the do not take proper risk in this business they could loose their money in this market the traders should set their trading volume with 2 percent risk , if some take more then 2 percent risk they could get the loss with in no time , in the beginning the traders must trade with lots ,

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-09-26), yulbang111 (2018-09-26)

Junior Member koko8383 is an unknown quantity at this point koko8383's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer a 10% risk only to an account so that the point is only $ 1 per thousand dollars

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to koko8383 For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-09-18), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market can do anything, It's 100% right. I set my hazard up to 2% of my each exchange. test: if my adjust is $100. also, I opened an exchange. also, if this exchange losing my adjust, I will close it after $2 misfortune. I will never sit tight for a decent position. It's my beneficial exchanging and % of hazard.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-09-18), Mustansir (2018-09-17), QamarXulqi (2018-09-18), Sadtrader (2018-09-17), zahid2016 (2018-09-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 178 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)