+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 178 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would never risk more than 2% per trade. period. why am I taking more risks than that?
    I need to make sure my account can withhold losses in a row and can recover whatever I get later.
    this is my principle and I advise you to
    find something similar to this. Good luck .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    regards guys for your posts i think that the Forex market can do anything, it is 100% correct.
    I set my risk up to 2% of each of my trades. Example: if my balance is $ 100. and I open a trade.
    and if this trade loses my balance I will close it after a $ 2 loss. I will never wait for a good position.
    This is a profitable trading and% risk.thanks for posting take care and keep trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I think Risk is an inherent part of trading both stock trading and forex
    but one can reduce the risk level by controlling loss and understanding risk management.
    There are many factors that can help you in controlling your losses, such as not being able
    to open an account with $ 1000 with the perception of doubling the money, but opening
    your account with a smaller amount which means less money. Best of flaws.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your risk% per trade, yes, I agree with this sentence. Gold trading is not a risk .
    forex is a quick trade. Only 1% risk, as some bad forex trading sites are now visible.
    This is not a big problam. If people alart, then avoid bad forex trading sites.
    Many forex trades are 100% correct, more helful.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought about this, this factor does not fit my plan, I'm just ready to lose -30 pips
    per trade maybe the biggest one is -40 pips. If I make a mistake with OP, SL will make me lose about 30%
    to 40% of my capital. Maybe I'll make better improvements to think about this.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One thing to be clear at the time of the Survey and make the maximum loss if the market moves to find your choice,
    if you are right with the option you have to maximize profits and this is achieved by climbing pip stoploss
    per pip market move in the direction of your choice, so if you can issue gains or losses you set under Survey to enter,
    this is what is known as stop-loss dynamic

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a high risk and high return good idea even if some people do not like business.
    For me, I am the only risk that is appropriate when compared to compromising my account should be compatible with all of you.
    If we use good money management, then we can get profit, not one transaction only,
    but other previous transcation losses can not be recovered ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

interutup (2017-12-24), kokojo (2017-12-25), mimisan (2017-12-25), oralit (2017-12-24)

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    the risk at any time I trade is 2% ... because I can only lose 2% per trade ... I think 2% is the ideal value ...
    because we are in business ... therefore I am always looking for conditions with low risk and high reward ...
    imagine if you use 10% risk per trading ... if you lose 5 times in a row, then you lose 50% capital ...
    how your emotions state at that time ... You will not be able to focus to analyze ... because you have to return capital ...
    than we expected, better use risk safe ...

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a risky and profitable business, so if you really want to join this business, you should think carefully,
    because if you do not think carefully, fear you will be disappointed and depressed when
    you lose all money in this business , this is forex. , which is very popular and risky,
    better to use your trading risk is only 1-2% of total capital.

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well on my behalf, I believe only three pc's are fine to take the risk as a result of the simplest gratitude
    for forex trading is trading though it does not feel and once you risk just three proportions of your account
    we will do trade with feelings. I will continue to hope to advise all newbies to trade with
    only three pc risks and get three pc into account there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 178 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)