+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,087 Times in 1,726 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think agr manually trade kiya jaye to % k ckrron m ne prna prta wrna % k ckr m bht dimagh khpana prta hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading, there are no intermediaries or agents. You can trade yourself. In stock trading, you have to go through an intermediary that not only slows down progress, but also costs a lot. In forex trading investment, you are free to take all the profits that you earn by investing in the future and above 3% of your account, you put your capital at greater risk. You must know that money here is very important to protect because it is the key to making more money. so I prefer not to take higher risks when trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My goal is to make 20% to 30% in a month ... this is why I trade with a margin of 1% or per day ... so even if I make a loss of 1% then I can trade 3 months at least with my account. I want to survive as long as I can with my small account ... Because I see that ... I receive many opportunities to make money if I stick with good money management rules ... and based on my understanding, I really think 3 percent is very good for trading accounts because when we risk only 3 percent of our account then we can only lose and get 3 percent so I would advise all beginners to make sure they only risk 3 percent of the accounts that are on the other side of the storage

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only risk 2% on every trade, because it's good for psychology and emotions, because high risk and high returns are not a good idea in forex trading even though some people want to trade like this. For me, I prefer profits that are consistent with the right risks than I put all my accounts in one transaction. If we use good money management, we will realize that we can get benefits not only from one transaction but we can recover my previous damage with other transactions.

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its 100% risk anyone can not know the daily market position tren how will it be going.
    so be carefully trading is a risky business. but its profitable such a meaning full job.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the danger is in forex trading, which is never separate, for it is a fundamental and necessary part, what we have is trying to minimize the danger and round it up to zero as possible, and this is accompanied by the passage of time and more experience and competence All rounding off of this theoretical approach and you can do the Forex market, it's 100% true. I manage my risk by 1% per trade. Example: If my balance is $ 100. And I'm open to trading. And if I lose the trade balance, your loss will be $ 1 after closing. I will not wait for a better position. It's about trading risk and% profit

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir there may be times when we may need to take bigger risk, but we should ensure in every situation that the risk should never be bigger than reward we are expecting, and apply risk limiting measures whenever possible so learn and earn.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all know that in the trading business, we will always be faced with enormous risks, for that I want to know what we have to do and we avoid trading business to minimize risk in trading. And please explain why you chose this method of claiming and Restoring was rude to me. I was a forex beginner on that day, I tried to bang on money management, it cracked awkwardly for me because it was my dental abstraction in turn, I never exchanged at times. so I will try harder to involve% opportunities per class. But I pair one thing without effort.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    determine how much capital (margin) you use for each trade. Usually I use 10% (1/10) of the total funds for each trade. For example, if my funds are $ 100, then I will use a margin of $ 10 for each trade (or equal to 0.01 lots in micro Forex). If my funds are $ 1000, then I will use capital of $ 100 for each trade (or equal to 0.1 lot on mini Forex). If my funds are $ 10,000, then I will use capital of $ 1,000 for any trade or for 1 lot in Forex standards.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in all transactions I do not risk more than 5% of the account despite the fact that my account is too small and has little profit with this risk. if confirmed. sometimes the return to the price of the business again with 10% is no more than that. and I will never risk more than 2% per trade. period. why do I risk more than that? I need to make sure that my account can withstand successive losses and can recover anything that is lost in the future. this is my principle and I suggest you find something similar to this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)