+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 178 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    1 forex trading ak aysa business ha Joo total risky ha... AP ko trading krny k liye risk lyna parta ha. Agr AP k pas bht zada experience ha tu AP phr trading KR skty Hain.. is see AP k Andr confidence b ay ga. Or ap achy se trading KR saku gy...AP ko agr profit earn krna ha tu apko risk b lyna part ga... Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,320 Times in 20,097 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gazrux519 View Post
    there any risk of a business or trade. but how do I fix it? if my calculation is [capital - spred 3 point - the possibility of loss is 30 points] one day my second time transactions to limit the worst possible things that might be encountered
    Bhai mera risk percentage . Jo ha vo meri trade k hisaab se hota ha k mari trade kis level ke ha or kis position pr laki ha or main apny risk ke . Percentage tab check krta hon jab main trade laga kr us k bad market ke movement ko dykhta hon k market favorable ha ya unfavorable ha . Us se risk percentage pata lagata hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-06-28)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that it is very important for a forex trader that how much risk we should take now as our trade. Because the maximum beginner trader loses his capital to take over as risky capital in the stock market. In the forex market, anyone can not say it. what will happen in the next 10 minutes. So we do not have to risk more than 5% in our capital! For me I always think about market price uncertainty so I will invest in such a way that if I experience a floating loss then it probably does not become more than 10% of my equity. I think the 10% loss in one trade is big enough but I do it as a trend. in certain trends I risk 10% so if I get a loss, then it is 10% and if duplicated as profit then it is also 10% of my capital !!

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    True, it's difficult in person. I am a newbie in foreign exchange exchange in the time my people want to recognize this manageable amount of money is difficult personally bcoz it is my new in trading when i seem to definitely not do trading inside before. so I'll look more complicated to take the% o% per trade threat. However I am aware of one problem there is no threat no gain. For me I always use the right money management then get a good profit but as a few times that I face losses but I do not close the trade I wait until not in earnings when trading gives me profit then I close it and open a new one so learn and start trading ants get profit !!

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely there are always obstacles and risks in every business. sometimes you've got the green pips but you did not close it at the right time, then market it back as you as a sudden and turn your luck into red pips. this is what I call risk in forex. the trader must make the right decision at the right time to earn a good profit! Sometimes I just take higher risks to get more profit but before that I have to be sure that I can make it very difficult for me bcoz this is my first time in trade I have never trade in the past. so I will try harder to take o% risk per trade. But I know one thing there is no risk does not profit.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there are risks in trading but in trading that have enormous risks. before the open position carefully observes the market movement. do open position when sure. if the price does sideway scalpingan technique only. A 1 pips gain can be better than floting. Daily profit targets are set according to the percentage of capital. for example 10 percent or up to you !! , this is a hassle for me. I am a forex amateur at that time I am trying to know cash administration which is really troublesome for me bcoz the first time in exchange I never finished exchanging the past. so I will invest more energy to take o% hazard for each exchange. But I know one thing there is no danger without improvement

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We industry in this way: because I balance the investment can be 1000 dollars - We industry only 1 location with 1 Lot once (after closing this location We open the following one - definitely no earlier). This item presents us 1000 pips to maintain with reduced floating which I consider very much to get every location that we help create. I always put myself at 5% risk but that does not mean stop loss, but I do it first and that hedging is very good and we have to be ready and patient and everything will be fine with great effort. so we all need a low risk process to develop and run high risk.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very well it's really hard in my opinion. now i am a new newbie about forex trading in the whole time of the day individuals i am now looking to learn your money administration is really difficult in my opinion bcoz it really is my personal first time that the whole industry my spouse and i ended up being in no how to do industry in the past. so I will try more clever to take the o% danger of every industry. Although I am aware of one particular thing there is absolutely no danger at all not achieved. This is very difficult for me. now i am a beginner about currency trading with people day time now i am trying to realize your money administration this is hard for me bcoz it really is our first time with buy and sell when i never do buy and sell with previous . therefore I will test more challenging to take o% risk per buy and sell. Although I am aware of one particular item zero risk of zero gain.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    either my risk per trade is that no matter what targets I propose from trading chances I'll make sure I do not risk more than half of that amount which means that if I'm willing to target 100 pips in any trade then I'm not ready to spend more than 50 pips in preparing for the risks and my risk ration for gift giving is 1: 2. Master's risk is calculated according to lot size and our capital and professional traders always go for risk calculation before placing order because by doing that we limit our losses and take trading only when we are able to release the money and some people do the calculations are fixed pips and take the trade so it all depends on our trading plan and trading strategy.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to manage it well and we have to define risks and as traders we have to be able to manage it then we will be able to do well and trade as our traders should always be ready then all will run better and that is one managing risk. I think we have to define risks and indeed forex is very risky and we should always be passionate about what is happening in forex and everything is not easy and we have to be patient in managing our business and from the knowledge we have, we should be able to manage accordingly planning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 178 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)