+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 178 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the risk is actually very safe for each position we take in my opinion is between 2-5% in each transaction. because with a small percentage of it, we are relatively easy to recover the losses we experience than we take the risk of more than 10% of our capital in one entry I always use take profit and stop loss to save my money and make a profit so if you are new in trade then use these terms and earn a profit or secure your account because these terms are very good for profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trade and condition, there are some trades that you can take a good amount of risk for them because you have a clear view of your direction and now that there is news to come in your fever, then you risk with 10% or more trade high and the other you need to play safe and use only 2%. A 5% trading pattern per day is very easy, only by bet 0.5% per day, and I have formulas and tricks ... and this only applies in options trading, but not in spot forex trading, it is saving time, effort, capital, also mind. and can generate multiple margin calls consistently. very far because the risk is only 0.5%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gennep will become famous soon enough gennep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well that's hard for me. I am a forex beginner on that day I am trying to know the money management is very difficult for me bcoz this is the first time I trade I have never done trading in the past. so I will try harder to take o% per trade if my balance is $ 100. and I open a trade. and if this trade loses my balance I will close it after a $ 2 loss Very good, very difficult for me personally. I'm a novice currency trader with these guys, I'm curious, it's hard for me, personally, because only my party in my husband and I came here, it's impossible to do money business in it. So I tried to give him a chance and%. But I understand this one zero ZERO keys, respectively.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I trade in the Forex market at support and resistance levels with a low trading risk of about 10% of my capital or equity investments, traders should trade with low risk levels to avoid losing money Both good and good questions are difficult for me. I am a forex beginner on that day I am trying to know the money management is really hard for me bcoz this is the first time I trade I have never done trading in the past as soon as possible

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hii Well that's hard for me. I am a forex beginner on that day I am trying to know the money management it is very difficult for me bcoz this is the first time I trade I have never trade in the past. so I will try harder to take o% risk per trade. But I know one thing there is no risk no gain. I was used to using scalping. But lately I learned the fact that the risk factor associated with scalping is much higher. then changed my trading techniques, and start trading in the long run with a smaller volume so the risk is smaller. Now I usually take the risk to reward the ratio as 2: 1, which is quite comfortable even in the case of fewer losses as well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to genefx For This Useful Post:

besar (2018-03-13)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je agar huma apan trade ko soach smjh ka he trade lagat hain tu huma risk lose % precent ma hota ha or huma lose say bach ka huma proft bhe kama sakhta hain us leya huma cheya ka sahi work sahi time ma kara ka he aaga bar sakhta hian us leay koi bhe asa trade nhi ha jo lose say bach sakh ho magar agar aga barana chata ho tu ap sahi time ma work kar ka sahi trading kara

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-27), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-28), dexgotastra (2018-03-14), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-28), punjabiboy (2018-02-28), sufiyan22 (2018-02-28)

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    choosing risk percentage in every order of our trading is necessary. risk management will help us much to avoid a big losses in trading. personally for me, I always choose 2% risk from total of balance in my trading account. that amount I named an acceptable losses. 2% from total amount of balance if I loss 10 times I just loss 20% of total my balance amount. and I can accept that as a business risk.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14), vallenodafx (2018-03-19), zaheer multan (2018-02-26)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I definitely do believe that i am taking of 2% risk on my singly trade because i have small capital with beginner trader. We traders should do trading as take low risk or avoiding of risk with the follow of market trend and always trade towards the market trend ..

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Back on the day when I first started, I used to risk about 25% of my trading capital per trade.
    But lessons learned, now I never risk more than 2% -3%. We can not be too sure about his strategy
    and market news that could damage the trade very quickly. So it's best to avoid the risk
    of being stupid and start working on your skills. It really depends on you and it's called money management.
    If you want to risk 20% of your capital to make a decent profit, communicate equally between 4 or 5 trades.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

barokah (2018-02-26), subadra (2018-02-28)

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk is definitely an essential component of any small business, but is actually loaded with
    fx trading compared to a small business of native investment as most of us do not get any original
    products or services in your small shipping balance. business. The small business of foreign exchange
    actually depends on the shadow or the allegations and parallel to my own possibility with 100% actual
    agreement until finally most of us close your agreement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 178 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)