+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 178 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the dangers are in forex trading, which can not be shared, for it's partly fundamental and necessary,
    all we have is trying to minimize danger and rounding to zero as much as possible,
    and this comes with the passage of time and gain more experience and competence allows all rounding of this theoretical approach.
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Restored was rough for me. I am a forex newbie on that day I try to bang money management it
    was awkward rattling for me because it was my dental abstraction on switch I never did exchange in disposable.
    so I will try harder to involve o% odds per class. But I am in pairs one thing no effort that does not go up.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by egasubekti View Post
    risks that are deemed safe to make trades should be no more than 2%, although there are many traders who use risk above 5%, but preferably for beginners should be smaller between the risk of 2% is enough, to be safe
    I agree with you, it is dangerous for a newbie like if he uses a lot of regardless of the balance and risk that must be faced,
    therefore it is best for beginners to use low risk of 1% or 2% is enough
    thank

4. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

nazaret (2017-10-31)

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsankhan View Post
    there is no way to avoid risk in the forex market but as a good traders you should minimize the percentage of risk as much as you can to keep your capital safe, for my i put 5% risk for any trade i open...
    I usually use a maximum risk of 3% of my balance. I feel safe by putting this at risk.
    I set a profit taking of 2% of the balance. With proper and measurable analysis,
    the more TP SL is untouched even though the position is slightly more
    good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

bahar (2017-10-28)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading in forex business I personally think the percentage of risk is depend upon your capital money. but you have take more risk , you will make the more profit money in the forex trading business. so, many people are taking more risk, they will have more loss of money in the forex

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-29), Nuleta (2017-10-29)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk I use in each transaction is 2%. With a capital of 250 dollars, so when floating minus
    has reached 5 dollars I would immediately cut the loss. I used a normal 0.10 lot trading volume,
    so I stopped stop loss 50 pips. For now, I do not dare to make a deal with a risk of more than 2%.
    good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

sodar (2017-10-25)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir apne bilkul theek kaha ha k har trede pe risk hota ager apko merket ko analysis krna ata ha to ap forex ko skon se kr sakty hon no tanshan ni ati forex to apko chahye k sekho kisi se treding krna phr krna
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-26), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-25), KASINA (2017-10-25), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-23)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we already know that the best way to protect our account is to take advantage of small and risky
    3 percent of our account so I think with the right money management we can learn how to protect our account,
    and stop also losing very much in protecting our account , and trading without emotion gos also
    good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

surabi (2017-10-25)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm a new user and the risk to me is 100%. I am working on a demo account until now and will start trading in real account immediately.
    I have a lack of experience so that the risk factor for me is more than 100% because
    I have not gained profits and anything I do is nothing but risk nothing else.
    best regard

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to kaho ga k forex ek bohat hi riski busnisse ha treding ka km bohat mushkil ha ye tajerby ka km ha agr apko trederbana ha to ako chahye kehard work kro tab ja k kahin forex kamyab ho sakty ho forex trdning ka businsse bohat mushkil ha
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-22), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-26), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-25), kanita (2017-10-23), KASINA (2017-10-25), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-22), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-21), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 178 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)