+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WPR Grid EA

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use forex robots to get money in forex trading. I think we use robots so there are many advantages to this market. So it is very insuring this market choice. and I have never used any robot to get more income. This is a true robot and other indicators are not good for money, we can use our brains to
    Better robot results or other EAs are made by men, so I think men's analysis is the most perfect for that robot, so I use my own trading strategy like Fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sidrazafar View Post
    This EA uses the built-in Williams’ Percent Range (WPR) indicator of your MT4 platform. WPR Grid is a martingale grid. That means high profit and high risk. WPR indicator tell us when GBPUSD pair is overbought or oversold. The EA place sell orders when the pair is overbought and buy orders when it is oversold.
    I do not understand. Which is better than what? You didn't give us the option to choose. and the robot is not the perfect thinker to do it .. the Coz robot can make a lot of people think wrong so i will tell you not to use robots in forex trading ... Robot coz is one of the machines made by humans and can't do anything as human

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there is a free forex robot that gives me good results. I have tried many free expert advisors from any website on the internet in a demo account that have all minus trading results and they do not have brains like us so they will have many disadvantages for us. It is best that we take private forex trading and start trading on our own.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on several factors as said by many people here ...! So you have to get everything good if you want to get big profits from EA ...! There are several robots running for several years and of course, big dawg also use it, but then, they have an army of Programmers, Financial Experts, Economists, etc. who work to make a better and better EA constantly adapting to changing market conditions. ..! and Forex expert advisors are only human programming, so nothing makes them perfect. Because it can never trade more than the person who programmed it. So, fortunately it's still normal.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use my own game rather than using a forex robot. because I think the game itself we will be able to better understand and learn more about forex trading and There is a big difference between robots that handle your investment and even produce one for you. Input to make it productive. Of course, it would be nice to make money in the process of wanting to become a social species. and foreign exchange forecasting software to get an estimate of where the foreign exchange is. And do you think the creator of the automated forex trading system will ...

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right and I think this is a good decision for you to trade forex manually. Not only is learning good for your trading account, because most of the time trading with robots is risky, because trading currency pairs can show different attitudes in different market conditions according to economic news. and I think this is a good decision for you to trade forex manually. Not only is learning good for your trading account, because most of the time trading with robots is risky, because trading currency pairs can show different attitudes in different market conditions according to economic news.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider many old traders because they are not limited as young traders anymore, they need leverage ... automatic traders are one of the answers. and if you can develop EA then I would recommend you to use EA in your trade. Because when I experience ea being useless when changing market behavior, we need to make changes to the ea system and algorithms what we cannot do and consequently we face losses.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the features that you provide here about humans and robots are very precise. But what about the summary or the end result in your opinion. In my opinion, humans are the best than robots. and I've never seen a robot that really works ... everything works fine on a demo account but the reality is zero. which is why I can't trust any robot ... thank you for your advice

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I came to Forex, trading ideas with robots was so fun that I didn't even want to learn about manual trading. I opened an account and attached a martingale robot (I know. I don't know. How about that martingale) and finally arrived so fast ... I knew I had my own mistakes but when I started learning about trading. Usually I understand that Forex. can only be traded. manually for me. I am sugges.everyone to trade manually especially with D1 so you will see how. Easy and simple to trade with manual trading. Especially with D1.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think manual trading is more useful, if someone uses manual trading following market trends then there are more opportunities to win profits. So manual trading is better. and manual trading has a low risk because you can operate your account manually in any situation, market trends and robots don't function properly when market trends are so volatile and sometimes you can bear huge losses using robots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast