+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WPR Grid EA

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    nice sir mai ne ap ki link check ki hai kafi useful ea hai lekin sir ye ea hum kahan se hasil kar sakte hain aur kiye ye paid ea hai agar ap is ko hamare sath share kar saken tou please hamare sath share karen i am needed sir.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot of good information and experience reported by traders using robots in forex trading. Many experts also say that using a forex robot is very profitable for investors. But in my opinion, we don't have to use all robots to trade forex. we also have to do a trading manual so we can understand market changes and at the moment I don't use a robot, but as soon as I can fully build my trading strategy, I can't make an EA for my strategy, I just hope I can't contact the software developer who can develop my strategy for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

aswaja (2019-08-26)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't use robots for my trade and i don't want to let anything manage my money ..
    and I prefer trading with manuals and this is a better thing that can make my trade profitable and also I can develop myself to become a mature trader and I don't know how to use it during trading. and I like to use technical analysis and my seniors as a reference to become a successful trader. when we exchanged opinions and had many discussions, the results were very encouraging.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

baalan (2019-08-30)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the EA that I use, I once spoke on the forum: What EA do you use?

This EA is not mine, someone makes it free, but this EA is the best in the world, especially Free.

This EA can only be used in Tokyo open, 1-3 hours, this EA does not always make trading so it needs patience, from this July to August it never goes away.

there is always the possibility of loss, this stop loss is 150 pips so high, so if the loss will suffer more damage ....... need money management, if your money is 100 usd to trade only 0.01 lot, no more.

stay safe because it's very special.

This is the last EA, so I am not posting a new EA anymore, but all friends, if you have an EA, please speak here, what are the features of your EA.
    Thank you all ....... use it wisely

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, instead of using robots in trading, a manual sales scheme would be better for all. I understand that no professional advisor can produce one hundred percent income. EA works according to the script. But a man works according to his mind. and successful traders are people who know to use leverage, and EA is also leverage ... Manual Selling Trading Schemes are not good for traders Psychological Trading Mindset because if Psychological mindset is very painful for traders to come back again to become traders who good and Manual Trading Scheme that already sells on the internet is the best way to make a trader give up.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This EA does not open a trade in all opportunities I do not know why because in this picture there are opportunities and it does not open a trade in it. and EA do not open order in every opportunity because you have to change settings you have to change max trade to 2 or 3 but you have to know about the dangers of losing the best max trade is 2 because 100 $ people have $ 1,000 balance and many more can open 5 trades

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to this day I don't see proven results for Manual Trading can provide consistent profits? I just see more people saying Manual Trading can give better results or whatever but it seems like they are only dreaming of the day ... Maybe they have an advantage in manual trading for several times but suddenly they lose all their money by trading with trade manual because manual trading easily brings emotions for some traders to play with and this is dangerous for your money.

Or maybe traders say Manual trading is better they don't understand how to use and place or even choose the right Auto Trading by themselves ... that's why they say Manual Trading is better than Automatic Trading ...

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we use EA, we know that it is not good at fundamental analysis. We can see in the auto trading championship last year. The most profitable EA yield is around 200% percent over three months. So, if we expect extraordinary EAs, it is almost impossible. The results seem promising and good. My real account has been using this EA since January 8, 2013 and is still good with a low DD even when the GBPUSD trend drops from 1.6169 to 1.5675 (+/- 495 pips down).
    So far this EA has been running like a backtest performance.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

darmanap (2019-08-16)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Espert's advisor is very often useful if you want to use it with a little balance, just set it for that. for example using a period of 5 million but such parameters must be allowed by the creator of the EA. and now sometimes the robot functions and maybe sometimes it doesn't. In a long trend, robots are useless. Robots only predict which direction trends, if the trend suddenly changes then the loss for you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

makaroni (2019-08-15)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you really have that ea and you really want to share it, why don't you share it here in the forum, do you sell it, so when we send ea to you, you can quote prices or something like that, please share it here so everyone can get help from that ea and the forex robot works but not all. One suggestion I will give is that you follow the instructions given. If it works best with a certain currency pair and at a certain time period, don't be stupid, just obey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast