+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: WPR Grid EA

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are different type of robots for the trading and the traders use them for the trading but in present situation they could not get the profit as they wish that is why the traders prefer the manual trading and the traders could get the profit much then robots .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-13), zahid2016 (2017-11-11)

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats my expectation should stake eas that is free of utilization. Provide for data how to utilize these eas effectfull Furthermore quest for great methodologies that fits to these eas. We could discuss something like these eas. My proposition is it to achieve each dealer for expansive alternately little measure of cash forward should make a great money done forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This EA uses the built-in Williams’ Percent Range (WPR) indicator of your MT4 platform. WPR Grid is a martingale grid. That means high profit and high risk. WPR indicator tell us when GBPUSD pair is overbought or oversold. The EA place sell orders when the pair is overbought and buy orders when it is oversold.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for this information and for this stratige, I am trying to aoolique this stratige on a copte demo to see what will give me as a result. thank you for your effort

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is like wow because this is very good EA i make use of it in the forex trading market for trading and it prove for me very profit full,it is very true expert adviser and it is very good to use this for every trader in the forex online market.

Senior Member rmien56 is an unknown quantity at this point rmien56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The purpose of using EA can be formulated. To provide information about the use of the results of these types of information EA completed a very good tactic by EA these types of searches. With these types of EA, we can go easily. My personal goal is to collect accompanied by huge speculators, as well as a small amount of money to be received in exchange transactions properly.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thatch my intention to share eas that's freed from use. provide info the way to use these eas result full and hunt for smart ways that matches for these eas. we are able to discuss regarding these eas. My intention is it to bring each merchandiser with giant or bit of cash forward to require an honest financial gain in Forex..............

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thunderfast,

sorry i cant do that because of forum restrictions. You will do a download by pressing the right mouse button. Thats all. Its simple and then you download on the position you will save the file.

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you have a friend willing to share the EA, I find it difficult to download, if you can enter the file EA, the indicators, setting, and to backtest results on file, a zip so we are easy to download your EA

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats my intention to share eas that is free of use. give information how to use these eas effectfull and search for good strategies that fits for these eas. We can discuss about these eas. My intention is it to bring every trader with large or small amount of money forward to take a good income in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast