+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we take forex trading like a full time job?

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business you can take it as a full time or part time job also. But i think it is the best for the part time job. And when a man can realize that he can do much better in this way then he can start it as a full time job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in this forex trading business I do think with the desire to always learn we can make forex trading as the main job. many professional traders who make forex as a main job. armed with enough knowledge they were able to get a consistent profit. therefore we also can make forex as a major job armed with the lessons and good experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear as one forex trader I really consider Forex trading as full time or as part time this is depend in your knowledge and your experiences .if you have good job than you can work as part time i am working as full time and i want to successful trader and earn good profit by this business. make me can not depend income only from Forex

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear my bro it is no doubt in trading forex we can take forex trading like a full time job . As we know that forex creates employment . So many unemployed can find there employment in forex . Forex can be taken as a full time job by one. So it is clear that we can take forex trading like full time job.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as on my trading experience I think forex just make as second job for us, because the forex volatile are not stable. it mean our profit can not stable. and our money need is everyday. so find your offline job then join forex trading in part time. i think this is a better method .

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha agar aap koi aur job nahi karana chahte hai to aapko forex me bahut hi badiya income milta hai is liye aapko iske kafi benefits hai aapko pata hoga shaya badi company forex me hi apana money ko dus guna jyada kar sakta hai usse forex me aapko kafi profit milta hai bas aapko trade karana aana chahiye

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that everyone is independent in Forex there are no restrictions we can do Forex trading as art time or full time this business is gives us all freedom of work. It works as a full-time work about 5-8 hours a day, it is quite hard but can make a good profit and earn large amounts.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that Forex trading can be a good way to earn when you are at home so you can easily make it your other job and you can easily make money online and there are the other people who take forex trading very serious and and very professional in that you can trade as the only thing you are doing

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex can be taken as a full time job. Taking forex as a full time job is quite demanding as it takes a lot of time and required very high amount of concentration, but it is very rewarding and the reward is worth the time and stress if you know how to trade very well in the market.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can take this business as full time business or job. But before we do that, i think we need to have much experiences first, at least 5 years experiences in this business will help us to have good trading skill and help us make consistent profit. So, with that skill we can earn money every month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)