+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 239 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Forex Traders Need a Business Plan (Just Like Any Business).

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning can either lead you to success or failure agar trade mai profit mai rehna hai to aap ko definitely aik achey plan ki zaroorat hoti hai jo aap ko trade k knowledge aur experience hi sey ata hai warna aap ko easily loss ho sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The business plan is essential in all projects. We work and invest in this market. This means that it is natural to do research and implement a business plan. This simply makes work better and successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by atul231 View Post
    bilkul bhai ek ache plan ki zroorat hoti hai yadi humare acha plan hoga tabhi hum kuch kar payenge yadi humare passs koi plan nhi hoga to bahut hi muskil bina planing ke koi bhi banda kabhi bhi kise bHI field me successs nhi ho sakta hai .. isliy humesah trader ko palning ke sath work karna chahiy /
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko ache se plan banakar he market me kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ache se market me business plan bankar chalna chahiye uske baad he esme trader acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko analysis aana bahut he jaroori hai.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-05-21)

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurohman View Post
    yes I personally think forex is all about discipline and I believe that if we really want to make profits shape it then we need to appreciate this work by sitting a plan that helps us to trade directly on the basis for the example we can trade based on the signal it may be only a few minutes, that's why we need to trade our way. unfortunately forex trading is a business and if we will treat it like a business then we will benefit otherwise if we will not trade with skill and with plan then we can not get success in this business very clear
    bilkul bhai ek ache plan ki zroorat hoti hai yadi humare acha plan hoga tabhi hum kuch kar payenge yadi humare passs koi plan nhi hoga to bahut hi muskil bina planing ke koi bhi banda kabhi bhi kise bHI field me successs nhi ho sakta hai .. isliy humesah trader ko palning ke sath work karna chahiy /

Member Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji bilkul Forex business ek boht hi behtreen kism ka business hai jiska sara ka sara criteria ek real business ki tarhan hota hai. Isiliye aap jub bhi koi business karty hen to aap hamesha usay proper planning k zariye hi aagy forward karty hen or apna her ek step without planning use nhi karty. Yehi wajha hai k Forex me planning ki sakht zaroorat hoti hai. Agar aap planning nhi karty to mumkin hai k aap apna account handle na kar saken or loss karden. Dekhen ye market easy nhi hai yahan survive karne k liye aapko boht hi mehnat or ji jaan se koshish karni hogi qk aapki ek zra c bhi mistake aapka sara ka sara account wash karne me dair nhi karegi or aap mazeed deposit karne walon me se hojaengy. Dekhen isme 90% traders loss karty hen, magar jo discipline k sath trade karta hai wohi kamiyab hai, or wo hi hai jo is business se win kar raha hai.

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    *aap nay us kay bary mein kuch plan kiya ho to tab aap ko us business mein nuksan hi hoga jo kay kisi bhi business kay liye acha nahi hota

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Taiyab For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22), Unregistered (3)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trader need a plan to trade on the forex business because in order to earn much profit and to avoid the risk they have to take the plan and then they trade on the forex bsuienss.Trading is not about making profits but it is also the way how you manage your time and money to trade and get succeed in this business.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AHMADUZAIR232 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-21), khizar1 (2018-05-22), qasimm (2018-05-20), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member ImdadAli will become famous soon enough ImdadAli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to you k har bussiness mein plan ki zrorat hoti he bulkil sahi kaha he apne me apse agree hu...or forex mein bhi plan hona lazmi he kyon k ye bhi aik trah ka bussiness he he is me plan ki zrorrat shayd dosre bussiness se kahin zyada he kyon is me har waqt risk laga rehta he trading karte saame....to mera ap ko or sub ko yehi advice he k trading krne se pehle aik plan ready kren or phir trading start kren..or trading krte saame plan ko follow kren..ye aesi technique he k agr plan acha hi toh boht chances he k ap ko profit he..is k begher kafi mushkil hota he bussiness krna forex me..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImdadAli For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-21), khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I personally think forex is all about discipline and I believe that if we really want to make profits shape it then we need to appreciate this work by sitting a plan that helps us to trade directly on the basis for the example we can trade based on the signal it may be only a few minutes, that's why we need to trade our way. unfortunately forex trading is a business and if we will treat it like a business then we will benefit otherwise if we will not trade with skill and with plan then we can not get success in this business very clear

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you need to succeed without falsifying the organization, you are your job, you can paralyze the faction protection contract for reverse order, it is now an abstraction that one can make the organization rich enough by yourself and the individual who actually ends that you are the prosperity of poverty from that. every job needs a good plan. Without a strong and precise plan, any business and work does not work.forex is a risky business and we join this business to build our career. If we want a successful trader we need a plan so we can end our work successfully.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aswat For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 239 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)