+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 283 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2822

Thread: Always Wait for a Good Time to Enter a Trade...

Banned PANKAJMEHRA is on a distinguished road PANKAJMEHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading meh jaldi baaji krna loss ka ek main karan hota hai ,ye bat apko har ek top professional guide krega .hum agar koi opportunity dekhte hai agar vo complete signals abhi tak de bhi nahi rhi ho hum phle hi trade open kar dete hai toh kabhi kabhi breakout opposite direction meh b chle jata h.isliy wait kare market boht bda h opportunity aati rhengi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend patience is needed to get a good Entry point and we need to trade with proper analysis of the market and we have to trade with discipline to get success in trading business.

Banned Pierre is an unknown quantity at this point Pierre's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the clearly in my mind is just collect more and more knowledge about this forex business cause i think have much knowledge can support us to become success with short time, so if you want to become good trader with short time of course you should collect much knowledge to can trading as well.
    you have to learn more and more and train good...,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdallahbalbah is an unknown quantity at this point abdallahbalbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with you, we must wait for the good time to trade and as i see the best time of trading is in the times which forex market is open in many countries we can know that from the time table of it,and if we lose once we can win many times we just have to be patient and hopeful

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I think patience is one of the main key in Forex. Need to wait for placing a good trade if any one want to make success in Forex. I think, if a person place any order after moving the market in one position then he or she will make profit from here.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear actually I consider forex trading is a patience business first of all when you open your graph then see market movement every chart like 5 mint 1 hour 4 hour etc after this see some news broadcast etc then when you are confirm and with confidence then open your trade.

Member nanswer is an unknown quantity at this point nanswer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being in a rush will only result in mistakes being made at all time when in the market. So it is better to be patience and follow the already set inplace trading system or strategies. Patience is the key in forex trading.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ebizsanjoy View Post
    If you doing well at the online forex business then you must learning lession of a fisherman . You know that the fisherman can wait for long time for his fish catch , similar you wait at the forex market when the market take the good entry opportunity then enter and earn many profit .
    I think it's about patience, and it is true that in forex patience also becomes important. waiting for the right time to trade, it means we can increase the chances for profit. should indeed good trade when the market conditions, and in accordance with the strategy that we use, I'm sure it will give good results.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro for my trading I also follow this rules and wait and wait for a good time to enter a trade but i don't know it is useful of not and also don't know anyone can follow this rules or not. But i think if you get benefits for this then it will be standard for you otherwise not.

Member ocea is an unknown quantity at this point ocea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed very well if we are always waiting for the right time to enter the market, due to the serious waiting, we can ensure that we will definitely get a pattern that we want, but most people just can not and do not want to wait for the right time to enter the market , perhaps because the greed that caused him so

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 283 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)