+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 283 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Always Wait for a Good Time to Enter a Trade...

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see I personally believe, waits until the right time for you to trade, make sure you are fully prepared before you trade so that you will not experience difficulties when you trade. it is more effective if you are ready before you trade. confident and have patience on it, it takes time to get high profits. and as I can see I personally believe that why we must learn how to make a study of technical analysis and fundamentals. From that research we will find out when is the best time to enter the market and get better profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee sir ap nay theek kahai or mien ap say agree kerta hion k forex mien aa ker hamain hemesha good time ka wait kerna hota hai jab hum es mien aa ker good time ka wait kerty hien to hamain es mien aa ker trade mien her bar earning ho he jati hai or hum apni sab zarrtain pori ker lety hien.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27), forexrunner (2018-11-30), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Clearly in my mind only because of the foreign exchange business, so if you want you to have to make a good trader gather you with a short course, a lot of the time we gather more and more aware of the sound you can successfully support may have, knowledge about trading. and, I work on the market and my personal analysis. If we can't wait for market trends. We are not cool. That means we lose in this market. Wecan said that the best policy is that we prepare a strategy and wait for a good entrance. Then we place an order.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2018-11-27), Unregistered (1)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you really think. I think you are waiting for market trends. You place the best order. You are a successful trader. but you work on the market on a planning basis. without planning, you cannot place a good entry point. But you are an ordinary market. so you take a good entry point. well of course in forex trading I personally think that waiting time is very boring but if in trading until the right time to enter the forex market is a very important goal so that we do not arbitrarily open positions and of course to get maximum profit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best for making money with forex exchanges and this is an individual to make money and I imagine if you need to achieve money by doing forex classes and this is the boss to get money and this is the best for me and I imagine this is unmatched for me to make money with trade. and hum the best trading sub waiting because the chahiya is the best time per other entery or the short time the main market profit can come out ho sakin or if humin forex inidcator use chahiya in playing se bolingerband or RSI is the best indicator of hain ager humming in When the best volume uses karin to reap the fortune of grace can grace.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we have to wait for a clear market and if we can't get it then we have to wait for this then you can understand the market correctly and then your analysis will be perfect and then if you take your position you must get positive results on the trade. and we have to wait for the right time to open a new entry, because the Forex business is not a game or gambling. If a Forex trader opens a new trade in a perfect time he will get success easily. To open a new trade a good time and a strong trend are very important.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders don't care about the time they always believe in their skills and they think that the best time is not a problem in trading everything you need to have the knowledge and skills and you can generate big profits. But some traders care about time and they take advantage of the best time. and if you want to get a good profit with forex merchandise then you will get a pension and with a quality minute system that you provide to do a promo and I think to trade money management playing poverty and this is the first winner for the head and this is human.

Junior Member Zahidnet is an unknown quantity at this point Zahidnet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han ye bat shi h k time k hisab se kam kro to btr h q k wat k hisab se sb ka rate badhta h aur ghat ta h..
    Aur sb se jruri bt sabr ka fal mitha hota h...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zahidnet For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-11-20)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear ap ki bat bilkul theek hai agr hm kuch sabr hosly se kam len or emotions na hon to hm boht acha profit earn kar sakty hain. Market hmen apne control me leny ki try karti hai taky hm courage or patience se kam na len.Agr km munasib Time ka wait karn to loss b cover kar sakty hain.Magr dear is k lye boht jarori hai k hm Deep analysis kar k hi entry len.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

nadia (2018-11-08)

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji bhai ap nay theek kaha hai k apko best time ka wait krna hoga k ap nay kub trade main enter hona hai kuin k jub ap aisa kartay hain tou apko us cheez ka bhoot zadda faida hota hai kuin k mai yehi kahu ga k agr ap k pass knowledge hai experince b hai tou ap trade k andhr enter ho jain phr..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 283 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)