+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 127 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Banned firoz020 is an unknown quantity at this point firoz020's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very easy go trade gold sure u can earn 100pip a day even thousand pip a day but you also can lose thousand pip a day if play this monster gold. but if u have enough margin why not play. if u can hold ten thousand pip without margin call i think u can play gold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shoyeb01 is an unknown quantity at this point shoyeb01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is terribly hard to come by, but in General every day 100pips you will be able to boast. I'm usually 10: 30 pips per day because even informal investors. If you don't already have my huge capital to take advantage of high leverage and take a look at 10: 30 pips per day. I think they are worthy of the investment. Try and use the power of 1: 1000 and a ton of free trade is related to the size of the then 10-30 pips per day. I think I may be able to a reasonable profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want to make 100 pips and more per day, then,
    1. you have to have enough knowledge for trading, make good analysis
    2, maybe you need to trade wtih multipairs, it will make us get more chances for making some pips,
    3. there are some methods for it, you can use basket trading methods, but i do not recommend you about it

Senior Member sagur is an unknown quantity at this point sagur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very uncomfortable to do 100pips daily. But in General will be able to keep. Usually I get ten thirty pips per day. Because I also have a cup of coffee. If I still have a big capital I use of high leverage and take ten thirty pips per day. I think you have a decent capital. Try and a: 1000 use leverage and open a store the size of 1 tone. Just about 10-30 pips for each day. I think I may be able to make a reasonable profit.

Banned wakasali is an unknown quantity at this point wakasali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Developing a 100-pips-per-day robot. This is a discussion on Developing a 100-pips-per-day robot within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Trading Methods .. If the price closes under a 7 period SMA a Buy order is placed .

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanga View Post
    Especially gold trading 100pip daily tweet, despite Burnet thousands every day, it goes, but if you play a giant thousands also lost then gold each day as you can. However, if you do not have sufficient is the main cause of it. If you want to maintain a 10 mil then and queries, which I think you play on gold.
    Gold are different cases i think, cause the price on gold are moving on thousands. We are know that. If we are said about 100 pips in a day it means we are talk about the currency pairs. I saw some system which are be able to doing this. On this system the weakness are the money management. The 100 pips strategy usually are suitable for intraday or swing trader. Not suitable for scalper or long term system. The condition on mental will bring us to be success or not to make the trade.

Senior Member sorma is an unknown quantity at this point sorma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is easy to operate gold is positive, however, you also get thousands of seeds each day where you can lose 100 pips every day and thousands of every day to get Monster Games gold. However, if you have sufficient margin in this game. If you have thousands of 10 pips, will keep demand for gold when I play.

Senior Member sanga is an unknown quantity at this point sanga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Especially gold trading 100pip daily tweet, despite Burnet thousands every day, it goes, but if you play a giant thousands also lost then gold each day as you can. However, if you do not have sufficient is the main cause of it. If you want to maintain a 10 mil then and queries, which I think you play on gold.

Member majidazizm is an unknown quantity at this point majidazizm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know this earning point's is very tifiqul but we can to try better to better , if i am not doing extra efort so how i can make 100pip's . If i am doing extra efort so I can make this pip's 100

Senior Member adnanoffice is on a distinguished road adnanoffice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 100 pips per day gain kiye ja sakte hai but yeh depend kerta hai trade k experience or strategy per agr koi trade ache analysis k saat work kare tou wo yeh gain ker sakta hai bs thore se hard work ki zarorat perti hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 127 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)