+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 127 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Member hkyiur is an unknown quantity at this point hkyiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The deal continues the positive, you can be assured that Platinum has been 100pip one day thousands of pips per day, but you can also lose points for thousands of people every day, along with a special Platinum giant. But if the environment enough to attend first may at any time, you can keep ten thousand stones menelefon environment that I think you of course can participate in Platinum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe there we will get 100 pips on a daily basis and its not not possible, i never go it, thogh not each day, i don't do long system, however make use of scalping techniques, and that i count my result was 100 pips along at the time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member johur is an unknown quantity at this point johur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Or simply go to trade gold you can earn 100pip every day and 1000 pips every day, but you can also lose Pip 1000 every day, if the implementation of this huge gold. But if you have a sufficient edge that you want to play. Keep if you can ten 1000 pips, margin call, I guess, that you can play for precious metals.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies in forex, but at the same time i do know that 100 pips per day is possible, but will not occur any day we want. It comes from time to time as forex is a business of loss and profits
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member Ijaz Anwar is an unknown quantity at this point Ijaz Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    its not easy to earn 100 pips but if work on Gold then it can possible, but the market condition have play important roll to earning 100 pips and more then per day. through the scalping can earn 100 pips.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are do it so i think you are 100 pips per day becoz it is huge forum and it is a good helpfull platforum for me and many traders many traders good earn in it

Senior Member blackrose is an unknown quantity at this point blackrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i get 100 pips a day i will be a happy man in the world. i wish i can get 100 pips per day. but it is depends on market situation.but it is difficult for me to achieve 100 pips per day.

Senior Member azdine is on a distinguished road azdine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that 100 pips in a day is very good ... very natural that we can achieve 20 to 25 pips a day , it is also good ... but 100 pips is much better in my opinion ...

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is very difficult to earn 100pips daily.But sometimes you can do it.I normally take 10 - 30 pips per day.Because I have a low capital.If I have a huge capital I use high leverage and take 10 - 30 pips per day.I think you have a good capital

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually it can be done but you have to be really experinced if you wanna that to be a truth my friend so just have to forget that point if you wanna be a winner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 127 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)