+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 127 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a good thing if we can run and do it then we will succeed in forex, and that is a great thing, because it is very difficult to achieve 100 points consistently so we must continue to learn and always be aware of our mistakes then all will and the problem is, how to determine it is really low and very low, because most traders will not be fooled by price movements which usually seem to have weakened in certain areas, while the next candle continues the trend will occur. the point is, to be able to get 100 pips a day. Can you use more than one position, but it is more dangerous. all depends on the decision of the trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get 100 pips and more profit per day, but every day I don't think you can take a 100 pip profit ratio every day, because every day the market movements are not the same, no one in the world knows about the next market movement, everyone gets ideas through serious sources so I think we can achieve our monthly profit targets. and this can be achieved and more and in line with my assignment requirements, I think the first is a very good experience for you and also you have the capital to explore a large number in the right time and not less than $ 500 and intervention from the agreement to $ 1 at least and you have to choose the time access is provided properly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my perspective that 100 focus on the current currency market to the hard test and if you need to reflect on the amount of focus that makes sense and is worthy of your advantage despite the fact that you can reach 20 or 30 focus, despite the fact that he is great, but you will not Radi them, and you will open settings more than one day zone not solid to realize what you need is 100 focus a day I believe that 20 focus for each day of the forex business is not I believe, very extraordinary, more than that. and 100 focus on business currencies today for hard exams outside them and if you need to reflect on the amount of focus that is reasonable and adequate as a benefit for you regardless of the possibility that you can reach 20 or 30 focus, despite the fact that it is great but You will not Radi them, I think you have extraordinary capital. so it's an attempt to utilize the power of 1: 1000 and open a trade in size 1 part. then take something like 10-30 pips for each day. I think you will have the ability to get great benefits .

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my goal I read that a hundred points on the market today go abroad exhausting their investigations and maybe you should have confidence in the number of points that are affordable and acceptable as an advantage for you even though you will be able to reach twenty or thirty points, even though he okay but you might not Radi them, and can you open enough deals every day the area is not sturdy to achieve what you want is one hundred points every day I believe that twenty points per day from the forex market I hope is not extraordinary, more than that. and Well I believe this is the simplest information and thank you for your information so I believe around 500 pips is very small. But you are the right second wave, flotation is not great and profit taking. So be careful with forex trading at market time.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view that 100 points on the current money market abroad make it difficult for their investigation and you have to think of a reasonable number of points and can be accepted as an advantage for you even if you can reach 20 or 30 points, even though he is very good but you will not Radi them, and you will open offers more than one day the area is not strong to achieve what you want is 100 points a day I think 20 points per day from the forex market is not too good, I hope, more than that and indeed, people the one I love can't stand me personally to do foreign exchange only because we often succeed in losing. and we did not give good results at all on their behalf. this makes my loved ones hate whenever I personally observe me in front of my personal screen. However, I want to maintain the industry until I will get great results.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mayari posting ham her bar ker sakte hien aur as ka taluq hamare bonus sy hota h agar ham her thread ka acha reply dete hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien aur ham as mien kamaee ache bonus k bina hasil nahi ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar as mien mayar ko dakh ker post karna hota h aur ham ko as mien related jawab dena hota h aur ham ko as mien kamaee karna hota hai.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-27)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view that 100 points on the current money market abroad make it difficult for their investigation and you have to think of a reasonable number of points and can be accepted as an advantage for you even if you can reach 20 or 30 points, even though he is very good but you will not Radi them, and you will open offers more than one day the area is not strong to achieve what you want is 100 points a day I think 20 points per day from the forex market is not too good, I hope, more than that and option traders will market all types of money throughout the world. Option traders, especially because consumers, the area, together with the company, can market during a currency exchange if he has enough money to start learning and tends to have sufficient amounts to build income for it all. The way people make money in any currency exchange may be a speculative development: that you bet that your money's valuation increases relative to one another.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no foreign exchange traders who can produce great trading results in the foreign exchange business like 100 pips every day, a few days we get profits and a few days we lose profits. But the most important aspect of forex is that we make more profits than losses and you can make it with many forms. It can be fun to do 100 positions 10 pips each, sometimes in a day you can do more than 10 and it will make

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very troublesome to get 100 pips every day. But usually you will be able to hump. I need ten to thirty pips per day. Because I have the occasional capital. If I have large capital, I exploit high leverage and take ten - thirty pips per day. I think you have got honest capital. So try and use one: 1000 leverage and open a trade of 1 ton size. Then take about 10-30 pips per day. I think you will be able to get a reasonable profit ... and get 100 because every day in any currency pair is not a difficult target but to get this is also difficult for you and all traders, if your wishes are wrong than losses You also get money that is your investment or prfit. so continue to select the small pip with the best small lot size for you and me to get

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think 100 pips per day good profits on my day offer birth to wealth occasionally. If I offer births for great wealth I aim to soar management and take 10-30 pips for every day. I think you offer birth to amazing wealth. So try and aim one: management 1000 and open a trade of luck size 1. Then take about 10-30 pips for each day. I think you will be able to get enough profit. And trading simple positive gold go you will get 100 pips every day even a thousand pips every day but you can also lose a thousand pips every day if you play this golden monster. But if you have a margin of enaugh why not play. if you can hold 10 thousand pips while not demanding I'm sure you will play gold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 127 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)