+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 127 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's because I don't have time to spend on the market and I can really satisfy with the amount of profit of 15 pips per day because that professional trader doesn't depend on how many pips they can get every day, but I want to make sure pip stays in the trading account I. I am not looking for it depending on the type of trading method you are suitable, I only get 10 t0 15 pips using the copy follower trading facility provided by the forex insta and Well I think this is all about your analysis if you trade on a correction to the general price then it's better for the short term with a goal of 30 pips and a few times I can make 50 pips a few times it can be more based on how the market trends are. Some days it is difficult to achieve the set daily profit because the market may experience some very bad conditions that make it it is difficult to trade profitably so traders can decide to stay out

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's not easy to get 100 pips from day to day. But now and again you can confirm it. I usually take 10-30 pips for every afternoon hour. Because I gave birth to low wealth. Well, I once used this technique depending on market conditions because the market does not move according to our wishes but we follow the market's desires for us. so I often change my strategy depending on market movements. and you have to base how many pips that make sense on your risk per trade and how much trading your strategy is usually on average a day or a week to get more pips we must always be focused and consistent in each of our trades after that I do a lot of analysis and look at the other analysis and then think about how I can get pips, I still target the monthly unit and still have difficulty getting 100 points per month as my target

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very difficult to get 100 pips every day. But sometimes you can do it. Usually I take 10-30 pips per day. Because I have low capital. If I have big capital, I use high leverage and take huhu as mentioned if you want to get 100 pips a day, trade gold, but make sure you have a large margin because gold trading is a risky thing where the volitility is large but commensurate. per day. I think you have good capital. So try using a 1: 1000 leverage and open a trade size of 1 lot and the problem is that a problem has been reported from 60 to 70 pips, but it is not possible to get 60 pips added to the newspaper, but we have no information about the fundamental rights of 1 trade up to 1 pips.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have a daily target of dollars rather than pip, especially I am new to this business and I started with a small investment so that when I trade I can get 20 to 30 pips a day, instead I really have a daily target of 10 pips. every day that the most important thing about this market is to trade safely and of course there are some traders who use target pips every day instead I prefer to target a few pips every day so that I can easily reach my target and Friends are just 100 mutual experiences pips per short-term trading day k easily get ki hain magic hain but my short-term trading is good, experience, achi knowledge, good market analysis must be hi or k humath pass acha trading capital b must sharpen chahye or short term trading phir I trade 100 pips to get good luck.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From a point of view that will be 100 points in our current income market for you to complicate the investigation and also you have to think about the number of points that are affordable and satisfying because of income for you personally even if you can do 20 or 40 points, even though he is very good but You don't have to always be these people, and surely someone will start the actual offer of a bigger time location seriously not solid to achieve what you need will be 100 points a day I believe that going 20 points every day through the foreign currency market is not will be too good, Mari hopes, more than that will. and there is no one improvement strategy where you can get pips every day. but yes it can get maybe greater than 100 or sometimes less than a hundred in this business become lucky newcomers

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From a point of view that will be 100 points in our current income market for you to complicate the investigation and also you have to think about the number of points that are affordable and satisfying because of income for you personally even if you can do 20 or 40 points, even though he is very good but You don't have to always be these people, and surely someone will start the actual offer of a bigger time location seriously not solid to achieve what you need will be 100 points a day I believe that going 20 points every day through the foreign currency market is not will be too good, Mari hopes, more than that will. and I think getting just 100 pips from Forex in a day isn't too difficult for us. If we open the trade very carefully, we can get more pips per day from our trade.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know how you can define a clear movement. I trade for all movements and try to get 100 pips of profit a number of times to make success several times temporarily. But I can do more transactions in trade because my investment in small Forex is to start a few days. then I'm working on the money that I can get after that will be able to find out how much can be obtained. It takes two days or more until I can reach my target and it is very important not to make a loss at the beginning while being able to make an account can still survive rather than because they have experience and know the limits where they will stop so it depends on the volatility of the couple every day sometimes I can get less than 30 pips while the market is not stable if we consider that one day analysis which I personally think achieving 10 points a day is my goal that I trade

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If my trading system works well that day I will be able to make a lot of pips than other days of the week and you are right but for me you have to be patient and not rush into your trading style as if the personal currency included pay more attention to flowers because I have not slept only able to make money but we can modify the lot so we can still trade but after all I have not started trading in forex because I am a learner and if I get 100 pips every day, it might be very difficult, but if your target is 1 entry = profit 100 pips. I have one simple strategy. Please use the 55 SMA combined with the trendline, when the price breaks the 55 SMA entry trendline towards the break. Minimum TP 100 pip, SL 50-100 pip. This is a simple strategy. but strong in my opinion

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it's the best thing ... I think that people who can get 100 pips per day then they don't need to continue ... Because 100 pips is enough to meet expectations ... BUT they have no limits to the Wishes ... I am mostly no more than 40 -50 PIPS and I'm not sure that we can produce 100 pips with a small amount of capital, but yes we can produce 100 pips per day with large capital with many partners, If we can understand market trends, we can easily get 100 pips per day . A trader needs big capital and a good winning strategy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are able to produce 300 pips a day, that is great. I personally can only produce a range of 30-50 pips a day, sometimes even I experience losses in trading. Yes that's a natural thing. the important thing is that we can manage our funds wisely with good margins. I'm sure you will avoid margincall. actually, the main thing is to stay in forex, once we can survive. then we look for profit and hello frein I thank you for your thread, yes, this strategy is very simple and give good points to enter, but for me forever I prefer my best strategy thv and rest because hi I give a good profit per day and receive give me 100 per day to strangle me juste I prefer 30 points

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 127 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)