+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 127 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am new member of the forex and i will trading this week if God permit me that is I also think pip per day is very very low amount if we gain or even loss till it will be easy for me to calculation everything in USD As a total I have earned a gain of 30 percent so far in the trading session of not more than 10 days and According to my present situation i would like to have 40-50 pips per day like In forex safty is very important for trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ramyramroum1 is an unknown quantity at this point ramyramroum1's Avatar
    Thanks
    The foreign exchange market moving daily more than 100 pip in the currency of differential. If the merchant may trying to get the benefits of Forex market, then it might be useful. Zone but avoid the mistakes and not to be greedy in his trade. It is good for him.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    daily 100 pips milna bahot muskil baat hai market roj 100 pips se jyada movement kare aisa nahi hota market kabhi kabhi pure din mein muskil se 20 ya 30 pips ki movement deta hai to yeh possible nahi hai

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pip daily earn krna bht difficult ha itni earning k liyay markeet bhe hamara sath nhe day ge.kiun k daily markeet ka trend bhe to itna acha nhe hota na he woh itni up ya down hoti ha.

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to get some indication of many pips per month generated is a if i can help you a little bit then that is not the correct question you asked therefore when there is no big volatility i go for 50 dolor and it is my target to grow my account in this way and it change with the volatility of the market only when sometimes i can make huge but average is 10-15 that As i prefer to trade with high time frames I never targeted for daily targets

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    100 pips daily kamana bahot difficult kam hai is market mein hamein ek accha strong trend mil jaye to ham kama sakte hai magar market hamesha trend mein nahi hota to yeh possible nahi hai daily ke liye

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iram_mahi12 View Post
    the best way to earn 100 pips a day is to trade gold,because gold movement is usually big and it can give huge profit but also it can give you huge losses,so you can trade on gold but only when you have full practice and hold on the market.
    100pips in gold = 10pips in currency
    so as to obtain 100pips in gold is not difficult
    to be able to get 100pips in the currency, we have to wait for the news quickly move prices.
    but some time later, the movement of the market is very slow, even in the range of 50-80 pips every day, so to get a day 100pips it very difficult
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A day 100 pips fluctuates or not fluctuates is depends on the forex news and various currency pair because some strong currency pairs like euro/jpy and gbp/jpy can fluctuates 100 pips a day easily and also gold and silver.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member ForexSurfer is on a distinguished road ForexSurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrics35 View Post
    ye to trader per depend krta ha ke woh kic trah tradng krta ha, or kic strategy ko mind me rkh ke lot lgta ha, jitni p ke pass knolwgde ho gi ap utna achi thara tardng kr pao gy, or ache pips earn kr lo gy
    Agar ham logon ko daily 100 Pips earn karne ka targets hota hai tab ham aisa aasani se nahi kar sakte hain kyuki hamko khud bhi is baat ka pata hai ki daily is tarah ki trading ko kar paana possible nah ihai aur ham logon ko ek balanced trading karna hoga.

Senior Member dola2014 is an unknown quantity at this point dola2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a new trader in forex business. It is impossible for me. But i can earn 20% per a day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 127 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)