+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 127 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1261

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Banned jamatsibir is an unknown quantity at this point jamatsibir's Avatar
    Thanks
    well very good thread...i would like to know how that is possible seeing that there are some days when the market is simply ranging and making 50 pips is even very hard. please share with us your chart...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ankurjpr94 View Post
    Its really tough to get 100 pips a day, as just few pairs suffers 100pips a day variation, but yes you can get it easily if you analyze the pairs in depth, taking their views in fundamental as well as technical aspects.Also you can take advises from various so called brokers following their signal may benefit you.
    to get 100 pips consistently, I think it is difficult. except for the currency pair that has a high volatility. but for a beginner trader, the ideal target profit is between 20-50 pips, it has included a good performance and we must be grateful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Derick Romaneau is an unknown quantity at this point Derick Romaneau's Avatar
    Thanks
    prices can penetrate the S1 which means it will try to reach S2
    the SL one of the positions will be achieved, and finally automatically close positions
    buy limit and sell limit position remains open for profit
    next. Because the position of S2 according to the calculations is 1.8516 then
    nearly 150pips from open price. If the price of the S2 impregnable
    Automatic gain 100pips be yours. Why is 100 pips, it is because
    reduced with loss 50 pips earlier.

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ho sakta hai ye lakin mujhe bhi nai pata kaise , me bhi trading me new ho aur me bhi chahta ho 100 pips a day trade karoon , Please share kar dain indicators ya koi aur strategy jis se achi trade kar sakain ......

Member wooglejobs is an unknown quantity at this point wooglejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    janb main bi yehi chahta hon ke muje per day 100 pips pe profit chahiye par muje is ki koi achi si strategy mil nai rahi main ne is thread pe kuch comments read kiye hain par muje koi achi nai lagi plz koi achi si strategy share karen.

Banned Violamorehousel0490 is an unknown quantity at this point Violamorehousel0490's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is rixky but profitable. Good i somtime using this Technic depends on the market condition as market not move acording our wish but we follow what market wish for us. so i often change my strategy depends on the market movement. If I give birth to a enormous wealth I purpose soaring control and take 10 - 30 pips for every daylight hours.I think you give birth to a lovely wealth.So try to purpose 1:1000 control. From my point of view that 100 points in today's money market to foreign hard their investigation and should you have to think about the number of reasonable and acceptable points as profit for you even if you can achieve 20 or 30 points. Good luck.........

Senior Member zuhaib is on a distinguished road zuhaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i was new in forex then i have need for 20-30 pips per day buy now i am here a professional trader so now i can make 100 pips per day buy have need to predict in more then one pairs if you think you will make 100 pips with in one pair then you can not make.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex market daily move 100 or more pips in the difference currency. If the trader can try to get the profit from the Forex market then he can be useful. But avoid the mistakes and not be greedy during his trade. It is good for him.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    the rumor that I mention, if you earn 100 pips per day go for gold, but make sure that you have a large margin of gold is a risky thing, where the Volatility is huge, but it's worth. Otherwise broker of many list gold silver currency, now we have the euro vs Gold and the dollar against gold now. but I had trade rather the euro against the gold when the chart is more predictable than the dollar vs Gold

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khyal men 100 pipes per day kamana bohot hi mushkil kam hai lekin na mumkin nei hy kafi mehnat aur exparince ke bad aik trader yeh kr sakta hy .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 127 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)