+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1261

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Senior Member Dipak123 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really very difficult to earn 100 pips per day..... To earn 100 pips per day you have to do hard work and you need to have good knowledge and experiences...... And you should have a good capital.... Because with low capital you can't earn 100 pips per day......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member andremumet is an unknown quantity at this point andremumet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a day is capable of producing 100 pips will certainly find harmony in trading,,,,,, and if it really exists, I can only say outstanding ..... I tried listening strategy bro ......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think so Danger in currency trading operating is to reduce the amount of reduction supplement in any currency trading operating experience, because the danger in currency trading operating is a hazard, and that can be handled by using a operating strategy and program system because its very easy and will make business security

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by apan adja View Post
    100 pips a day. i think you are professional trader. please with picture maybe will help me alot,

please attach your strategi with picture so i can learn your strategy.
    bhai jis member ne thread banaya hai, wo ishi topic par is thread ko banaya hai, ki jiske pass 100 pips per day kamane ki strategy ho, wo usko share kare, lekin mere hisaab se aisi koi strategy nahi hai, jo daily 100 pips de sake.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member 0012 is an unknown quantity at this point 0012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is very difficult to earn 100pips daily.i am interest with your statement about the strategy make 100 pips a day.. it's a wonderful.
    can you share the strategy and the rule ? what indicator you use to make 100 pips a day ?? or only use the simple chart like you said ?

Member 4rex is an unknown quantity at this point 4rex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think 100 pips per day is very difficult, unless there is a breakout. or can also use scalping techniques. 100 pips a day it's almost impossible if there is no news that high impact. so if a typical day I guess it's not possible.

Junior Member harun01 is an unknown quantity at this point harun01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pips is very possible in Forex business because it is a so much profitable business. I think a treader can earn 100 pips easily in Forex if he can tread with disciplines & properly.

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Empress View Post
    For all basic open position and security 100 pips daily , and a lot of investment and the price action in the very risky design research, based on the software system for currency dealing can variety from one day dvertising market daily variety the design pattern dealing plan
    Risk in forex trading is to reduce the rate of loss supplement in any forex trading experience, because the risk in forex trading is a great risk, and that can be controlled by using a trading system and trading plan because its very easy and will make trade safety

Senior Member apan adja is on a distinguished road apan adja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pips a day. i think you are professional trader. please with picture maybe will help me alot,

please attach your strategi with picture so i can learn your strategy.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sitijemain View Post
    I would like to open this thread to discuss how to make 100 pips a day, using just the simple chart.
    100 pips ek bada target hota hai, daily ka to koi sawaal nahi udhta hai, lekin main kahunga ki ek trader ko itna bada target daily nahi rakhna chahiye, sabhi ye baat jante hai, daily itne bade target to pure nahi ho sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)