+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 127 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1261

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Banned Mahmood ul hassan is on a distinguished road Mahmood ul hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    100 pips ka target aik bohat bara targat ha sirf chand aik pair hi itni moov karte hain jis euro/usd sare ferist hain lakin is me bhi risk bohat ha behter tu ye hi ha ke market trend ke hisaab se pips uthaye jaien

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahanmeah1 is an unknown quantity at this point jahanmeah1's Avatar
    Thanks
    By my own standpoint of which 100 points in today's funds marketplace in order to foreign tricky their analysis and in case you have to take into account the number of affordable and acceptable points because profit to suit your needs in case you can achieve 20 as well as thirty points, despite the fact that he well but you won't need to end up being Radi them, and may anyone available the actual specials greater than a day time areas just isn't robust to realize what you look for is 100 points daily I think of which 20 points each day by the forex market is not very good, I am hoping, throughout more than of which.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lordripan is an unknown quantity at this point lordripan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sitijemain View Post
    I would like to open this thread to discuss how to make 100 pips a day, using just the simple chart.
    I think 100 pips per day is tough to earn but I am not saying impossible. I think if we want to earn 100 Pips perday then we will have to trade more than 5-10 trade per day, and average profit would be 10-20 pips, That means we have to open trade most of the time, A Scalper can achieve this target easily because he can open trade for scalping after few minutes of hours.
    If you like my post please click on thanks.

Senior Member brain4x is an unknown quantity at this point brain4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey thank you for your most valuable information on gold trading. I never knew until today that is now traded in pairs. May be I did not pay attention to my market watch window. But now that you have told me I will surely check it out on Euro vs Gold pair. Do you use any specific strategy to trade this pair? If so could you please share it?

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tromtrom View Post
    100 pips per day ni is a number that is very much in my opinion not many people who can make 100 pips per day because the analysis needs to get stronger and extra extra careful and most can not believe is 100 pips per day scalping systems need new receipts can get or unlock multiple orders in a single transaction in forex trading.
    I agree, that 1 x order to get a 100 pip possibly could have been, but Momennya very rare, but 100pip per day can be obtained by scalping and order multiple positions at once.

Senior Member japor101 is an unknown quantity at this point japor101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pips per day is not difficult for Forex business forum but now I don't describe how it possible? I am a new comer for Forex business and try to know details about it.

Senior Member tromtrom is an unknown quantity at this point tromtrom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pips per day ni is a number that is very much in my opinion not many people who can make 100 pips per day because the analysis needs to get stronger and extra extra careful and most can not believe is 100 pips per day scalping systems need new receipts can get or unlock multiple orders in a single transaction in forex trading.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in forex trading business market per day 100 pips earn is possible for experience forex trader. But i can't do per day 100 pips earn from forex market, because i am not very experience forex trader. So it is for now i doing more trading practice in forex market, so that i can do good earn from forex market.

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to reach 100 pips perari not an easy thing in my opinion need to struggle hard to achieve it and also not every day we may well reach the market moves 100 pips sometimes erratic trend sideways so that sometimes we just use a trading system this means that we are ready for loss when chasing 100 pips per day

Senior Member ramosadams is an unknown quantity at this point ramosadams's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on my personal view its hard to make 100 pips per day with a simple shart , please be real people here use many different stratedy with many shart and change a style for evry invest and cant get 100 pips per day , you need to search for a good strategy can make you about 20 to 50 pips per day its good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 127 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)