+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that Forex is a global online trading center throughout the world where anyone from any country can easily trade here and can make a lot of money in a short amount of time which is much easier than other businesses around the world. and to get 100 pips per day, we can use multi pairs when Traiding. we can open the same entry in many pairs, so that the total accumulated profits that we can achieve 100 pips a day ... or we can do an average of just 1 pair .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear along with forex trading i believe i am a broker and and a few pips a lot of value for me because i trade with big lots and cut my trades in some profit pips and i get enough profit from a few pips but if long term trading with low risk I can get the maximum pips I analyze market trends on daily and weekly charts. and I think you have to use a demo account and when you feel that you are trained enough to start trading on a real account and in this way only you can trade properly and make money and you will be a good and successful expert and trader and in this way you and your family will be happy and give the right time for the trade process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well buddy, really in forex trading I personally think that I should mention that if anyone is able to produce 100 pips consistently every day, then he has become a very successful trader. And this is only possible with day traders. Swingers may not be able to generate daily profits. And in my trading experience correcting 100 pips in a day may be difficult. remember forex trading is an investment and you target high, you will eventually lose a lot of good for setting a low target of 10 to 30 pips a day to reduce the risk of dying your account balance.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother, if you want to get 100 pips with a simple chart. So you can get 100 pips but you work hard and you analyze the market. You are using a moving transfer indicator. So, you can get 1 pips. But you work harder than reaching 100 pips in this market. and hello sir I think it's very difficult to get 100 pips every day. But sometimes you can do it. I usually take 10-30 pips per day. Because I have low capital. If I have big capital I use high leverage and take 10-30 pips per day. I think you have good capital. So try to use 1: 1000 leverage and open trade size 1 lot. Then take around 10-30 pips per day. I think you will be able to get a good profit.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that from my point of view that 100 points on the current money market abroad are difficult to investigate and if you have to think of a reasonable number of points and can be accepted as an advantage for you, even if you can reach 20 or 30 points, even though he Very good but you will not Radi them, and you will open offers more than one day the area is not strong enough to achieve what you want is 100 points a day I think 20 points per day from the forex market is not too good, I hope, more than that and Many members say that we only have to look for 10 to 30 pips and it is difficult to make this kind of pips in one day. I want to tell them that 100 pips per day is possible and you can make it only trade eur / usd or gold so let's dream and stop fear.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 points today, from my point of view the foreign exchange market also points to a number that you think is achievable and a profit that makes sense to you even if you, you can get 20 or 30 points, even though he is very good at being accepted, but for they are satisfied If not, you are working on what you want to achieve more than 100 points in the region currently not strong, and I think it will open for 20 points on the forex market very well, and I hope, a further and Hello my friend , I don't think we can manage 100 pips every time it's a big problem ... getting 20-30 pips itself is an honorable advantage ... if you consistently produce 20 pips you get enough money from forex ... so make every day target around 20-30 pips and trade accordingly.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my point of view that 100 points on the current money market for foreigners are difficult for them to investigate and you have to think about a reasonable number of points and can be accepted as an advantage for you even if you can reach 20 or 30 points, even though he is very good but You will not Radi them, and you will open offers more than one day the area is not strong to achieve what you want is 100 points a day I think 20 points per day from the forex market is not too good and profitable for you even if you can reach 20 or 30 points, even though it is very good but you will not Radi them, and you will open offers more than one day the area is not strong to achieve what you want is 100 points a day I think that 20 points per day from the forex market is not too good , I hope it depends on market conditions because the market does not move according to our wishes but we follow what the market wants for us. so I often change my strategy depending on market movements.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii haan itna move ho sakta hi kun k yee market hai is mian kcuh b ho sakta hi hamin is sk abaray min ilm bn nhi hot hai k ye kis trf chklan shuru ho jaiy ggii humain is k bary main idea b nhi hota hai

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can reach 100 points in a day it is very good and it will be very good and it will make us successful and all need process and patience because we have to be consistent and make profits consistently is not easy then all need process and patience. and yes you get 100 pips. I advise you to adopt a price action trading system. You adopt short-term trading. so you work in the regular market. I hope you get the maximum pips. You reach the target.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-07-19)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can only produce 100 pips a day if the market is very volatile besides being difficult to produce 100 pips a day and this also requires a lot of experience to get that much profit in one day and if you are looking for a good strategy and updated by a thread starter almost every day, why don't you see the journal below that Alexander started. This is a good thread with a good strategy, and I'm sure you can learn well from the journal. Good luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-07-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)