+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Hybrid View

Junior Member sitijemain is an unknown quantity at this point sitijemain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

100 pips per day.

I would like to open this thread to discuss how to make 100 pips a day, using just the simple chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sitijemain For This Useful Post:

19walid (2013-07-11), Keyboard (2018-10-24), ntn (2019-07-10), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view that 100 points in today's money market to foreign hard their investigation and should you have to think about the number of reasonable and acceptable points as profit for you even if you can achieve 20 or 30 points, although he very well but you will not be Radi them, and will you open the deals more than a day areas is not strong to achieve what you want is 100 points a day I think that 20 points per day from the forex market is not very good, I hope, in more than that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amero For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28), ntn (2019-07-10)

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you can achiece 20 or 30 oiubnts although he very well but you will not be radi them and will you open the deals more than a day areas is not strong to achive what you want

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hmbelal For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    is to achieve 100 pips per day is one of the very tough task for us to do, although it may in certain times it could happen, but by setting a target of 100 pips is beyond reason and my analysis ..

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe it's terribly troublesome to earn 100pips daily.But generally you'll be able to get it on.I ordinarily take ten - thirty pips per day.Because I even have an occasional capital.If I even have a large capital i exploit high leverage and take ten - thirty pips per day.I think you've got a decent capital.So try and use one:1000 leverage and open a 1 ton size trade.Then take regarding 10-30 pips per day.I think you may be able to earn sensible profit.......

Senior Member izaanhaider is an unknown quantity at this point izaanhaider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agar ap k pass acha knowledge aur experience hai tu ap daily 100pips say b ziada earn kar sakty ho kiyun k is main koi earning ki limit nahi hai main nay ye b daika hai k log daily 500pips tak b earn kar rahy hain forex aik bhot ziada profitable business hai
    Learn Forex Trading and earn Money

Banned yameen101 is an unknown quantity at this point yameen101's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my perspective that 100 focuses in today's currency market to remote hard their examination and if you need to contemplate the amount of sensible and worthy focuses as profit for you regardless of the fact that you can attain 20 or 30 focuses, in spite of the fact that he great however you won't be Radi them, and will you open the arrangements more than a day zones is not solid to realize what you need is 100 focuses a day I believe that 20 focuses for every day from the forex business is not extremely exceptional, I trust, in more than that.

Member kingraja is an unknown quantity at this point kingraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very difficult to earn 100 pips daily. But sometimes you can do it. I normally take 10-30 pips per day. Because I have a low capital. If i have a huge capital I use high leverage and take 10-30 pips per day. I think you have a good capital. So try to use 1:1000 leverage and open a 1 lot size trade.

Senior Member trishabirati is on a distinguished road trishabirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think daily 100 pips from this high risky trading market is really tough and we need to trade with proper understanding of the market sentiment only then we can make daily 100 pips from the forex trading.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST then THANKS me.
    Post valo lagle THANKS din [Bangla}
    Post Pachond ho to THANKS di jiye

My blog: http://forextradingeasyway.blogspot.com/
    Facebook id : https://www.facebook.com/trishabirati

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very difficult to earn 100pips daily.But sometimes you can do it.I normally take 10 - 30 pips per day.Because I have a low capital.If I have a huge capital I use high leverage and take 10 - 30 pips per day.I think you have a good capital.So try to use 1:1000 leverage and open a 1 lot size trade.Then take about 10-30 pips per day.I think you will be able to earn good profit..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tharaka17 For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)