+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that we can make good money in forex trading and we can produce 100 pips per day, but for that we must be highly skilled traders and we can get success easily too, without proper market understanding we cannot get success here. and I usually take 10-30 pips for every hour of the day. Because I gave birth to low wealth. If I give birth to enormous wealth, I aim to control and take 10-30 pips for every hour of the day. I think you gave birth to beautiful wealth. So try to aim at 1: 1000 controls and open 1 trade measure of luck. Then take about 10-30 pips for each hour during the day. I think you will be able to get a beautiful profit. can you share with us this sample chart

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-07-19)

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is possible to make 100 pips a day but not always. One day you might produce more than that and other days you will produce far less than that. So it all depends on market movements and the strategies you use to transact. Depending on many things, how much profit you will get at the end of the day. So don't think that you will produce 100 pips a day every day. One day you must consider variations. and unfortunately in my observation, earning 100 pips is not a difficult task and with a little effort and a reasonable trading style, everyone can earn up to 100 pips in a day and I have gotten so many of these target opportunities

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-07-19)

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view that 100 points in today's money market to foreign hard their investigation and should you have to think about the number of reasonable and acceptable points as profit for you even if you can achieve 20 or 30 points, although he very well but you will not be Radi them, and will you open the deals more than a day areas is not strong to achieve what you want is 100 points a day

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sumerach For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-07-19)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    elements that make sense and can be accepted as an advantage for you even if you can reach 20 or 30 points, although it is very good, but it will not be Radi, and open areas that offer more than a day are not difficult to achieve what we want is 100 points a day, I think 20 points per day from the forex market is not too good, I expect more and better actually in forex trading I think it's not so difficult to have 100 pips a day if you know how to get it the right way. You must have a good strategy and know how to trade on the news if there is, because there is always economic or political news that can greatly affect the trading market.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-07-19)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my dear in forex trading is not easy 100 pips because trading uses h1 only 20-30 pips per day, if you trade in the long term d1 maybe you can get a lot of pips. only with scalping pips that we can produce 5-7 pips per trade up to several trade times. we will be able to produce 100 pips per day. and Yes my friend, we can produce 100 pips per day in forex trading and we all need to trade with the right market analysis and if we can trade with the right market understanding and have high trading skills then we can make good money in forex trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-07-19)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That can be achieved. If that's what you want, demo the trade and complete it. Make sure you have clicked on the trading plan, specify your type of entry, don't overdo it. If you fail to plan, you have planned to fail. Discipline, and you will get more money. To set a target of one hundred pips every day in my view is a very wrong and unrealistic target. And a trader must avoid this kind of target to become a successful trader in the future. A trader can set weekly targets or he can set trades only when the right signals appear according to their trading strategy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-07-19)

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my dear to me, I assume 100 pips per day is a big advantage for us. Not easy to produce 100 pips per day. If we can determine the trend then we can get 100 pips. In one order if we want to get 100 pips then we need to know a lot about price action. And I personally think that 100 pips per day cannot be reached easily because there are days that are relatively more active than other days especially Mondays and Friday, this is the reason why I am not pressuring myself to achieve high fortune in a day but trading when there is a good opportunity to do it and enjoy big time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to barokah For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-07-19)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can't make 100 every day my friend is difficult to practice. 100% profitable signal accuracy. Sometimes we have difficulty reaching only 20 pips a day because of the wrong signals and news that is contrary to our direction. If it's easy then every trader and yes dear, I really think that getting just 100 pips from Forex on that day isn't too difficult for us. If we open the trade very carefully, we can get more pips per day from our trade.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can't get 100 pips every day but you can generate around 200 to 300 pips in a single trade if you trade with good strategies and maintain good risks and reward ratios first of all from trading with a large time frame they are more reliable and trade with candlesticks and support and resistance lines and both I am a broker and and a few pips are a lot of value to me because I trade with large lots and cut my trades in a few profit pips and I get enough profit from a few pips but if long-term trading is at risk low I can get maximum pips I analyze market trends on daily and weekly charts.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend, can you share your trading strategy? Is it currency or gold trading? as I know the high pip target can only be made in gold trading but if you do it in the currency it will be good to trade in a single pair or on how many pairs you trade to get a 100pis target per day and the best way to get 100 pips a day is to trade gold. Because the movement of gold is usually large and can provide big profits, but it can also give you big losses. We need only one set if most of us try to accept these types together with a smaller number of sets, so our threat increases besides organic beef, so we can't do it so that the volume set is harder than most of us concentrate which marked can be possible for all of us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)