+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 496 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 475 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 4951

Thread: Is Forex good way for money making at home?

Junior Member sugie is an unknown quantity at this point sugie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed forex is a business that we can use to make money wherever we are, and we can use a forex home is the most important thing we have faith and consistent in forex, I believe it would be more easy to make money with forex even though we are at home

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it is a very good way for the traders to trade in Forex to sit at home. but i think they can not greed in trade more like it is all a risky business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can join the forex market from the home as you only need the internet connection. while joining you must have to look for the most important things about the broker that you have to join after that you can join him and trade so that you can trade smooth and handle your money well.

Senior Member raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the resources you need to solve this one are on the internet. To be honest I don't keep track of books very much because they deal with history, not what is happening now or what is proposed in the near future. There are some good books on trading, though. If you read the home page of Forex factory there will be up to date news. Or subscribe here: http://www.forexlive.com/ Anything you don't understand, ask or search with a search engine. sooner or later it will start to make sense, of a sort.

There is an inverse correlation between the US equity indexes, S&P500 for example, and the value of the dollar. Simply put, if people buy paper (equities and bonds), they are buying shares and (effectively) selling currency so the dollar goes down in value. But it's not that simple because news constantly alters the market perception and sentiment. That's why you need to keep up to date with whether it's risk on or risk off. Even the experts tear out their hair.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

There are enough ppl, who are watching news sites, listen radios and they are proud if they can publish here. I just look at my charts, if there is a strange movement atlower timeframe than I open the News page. I read the news and I make a decision: Has that news high impact on higher timeframe or not. Like a lazy, but I have more time for other important things. I am not trading 1minute charts. I am searching signals at 5m for 1h(scalp trades: 20 pip), or at 1h for daily(40-70 pip).

The market is driven by News, Technical and Sentiment. News is only 1, the other 2 can be stronger, even the news is good or bad. That's why any of indicators can't make a holy grail system, because the News+Sentiment can be stronger than tech. Can be used those indicators, news events, setups, but need to know when. If I would know all the time properly, than I would be billionaire

Member migntv is an unknown quantity at this point migntv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the best opportunities to make money in forex, all you have to do to start trading in foreign exchange and money, a laptop and an Internet connection voltage is a very stable and reliable interface.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very good option of all type of people to earn at their home online...i think es jesa online business ho nhi skta q k es me fraud nhi hy es me aap success krty ho ya loss krty ho just ap par depend hy...es me apse koloi scam nhi kr skta just broker ke selection me care krna chahey...

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading company is excellent dangerous but you will be simple to benefit of Currency dealing. so i like dealing very much because it gives me the excellent versatility. i only work and company if i experience like it . no stress and no time restricted.

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to show you which robot is the best, but before that we should ... make money at home, make money from home, how to make money fast, ... Forex Trading Scams - The Only Way To Make Money Without Losing

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think forex is the best way of making money for home because with forex trading you cna always be the boos of yourself and with forex trading you can tell the best amount you need par day and monthly so with ahrd work you can always make a very good living out of this forex investment

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinafxt View Post
    yes,the best way to make money at home and also create lot of employment like train people is forex trading.many trader make their money from home and also they train many newbie and also make money from that too
    Yes i think by learning forex trade.. obvious i want more money to make ma life comfortable.. many people are taking this as their earning source cause it is a perfect earning source and a easy way to earn money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 496 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 475 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)