+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 95 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use robot?

Member wasimnayyar is on a distinguished road wasimnayyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may tu app ko yehi bolo ga please dont ever use bots ... bots app ko profit nahi day shaktay yeh sirf app ko loss hi loss day gaye agar app ka balance zayda bhi hoo jaye magar app ki equity loss may hi rahay gai app ko margin call bhi aa shakti hai bots ki waja say

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asimjee is an unknown quantity at this point asimjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    can anybody tell me how to use robot because i am new here

i need help for useing robot so please help me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muhammad-adnan is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad-adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The software you select has one of the most important features in your forex success or failure. You must pick the appropriate broker for the safety of your investment but owning the right software with the right tools will decide whether your trading is going to be successful or not. The right software should give you stop-loss features, great leverage, multiple trading platforms and other features to help you achieve success. Dont opt for promotions choices on line

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for explaining that how can we use expert adviser in our trading but I don't recommend EA to traders because I think all EA are lagging and do not give good results, I also tested some EA but all were failed.

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    concerning never made use of a bot at my stock trading in advance of, you might promote pertaining to a person's gain while you making use of the bot. conduct most people complement every signs or symptoms so we will investigate accurately plus we will have gain...... testosterone work extremely well by way of any one in any locations of your community. All you have is definitely admission to Online very few moments each week, matter of minutes when.

Senior Member asimjee is an unknown quantity at this point asimjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    please anyboday tell me about robot how i can use it and which is the best robot

we can get profit with robot

Banned triyono is an unknown quantity at this point triyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    wow thank you my friend, but whether this is good robot? and how about this robot review? safe if I keep on vps? I have some VPS are still unemployed, and I need a reliable robot

sorry sir ........ robot which you mean? I was so confused reading this coment ......... Greetings father ..... hopefully become a good friend to share the experience

Member shaheen193 is an unknown quantity at this point shaheen193's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA or Robots are very popular amoung new traders. But If you please dont mind I think It is not a good way to earn with the help of EA or Robot. I tried once but I had to bear a heavy loss. In my opinion manual trading is the best one.

Senior Member waheed897 is an unknown quantity at this point waheed897's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    information share karne k leye boht shukria. mare khayal main robot se be wohe trading business kar sakta hy jis ko manual trading ki how, now ka thora boht pata ho ga so main hamesha manual trading ko he prefer karta hun aur isi ko permanent success ka zarya manta hun

Senior Member Nisa is an unknown quantity at this point Nisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow thank you my friend, but whether this is good robot? and how about this robot review? safe if I keep on vps? I have some VPS are still unemployed, and I need a reliable robot
    I'm Interested in forex
    >> My Thread About EA INDEPENDENT <<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 95 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open