+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use robot?

Banned moneyearn is an unknown quantity at this point moneyearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have not used the robot in my trading before, maybe you can share about your profit when you using the robot. do we combine with any indicators so that we can analyze correctly and we can get profit i was already aware of these procedures but this thread would be helpful for those who don't know about these procedures........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Anila is an unknown quantity at this point Anila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hahahhhaah

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jhona is on a distinguished road jhona's Avatar
    Thanks
    for to be successfull with robot or EA, you need to evolve your own founded on your manual trade, so your procedure will not saturate and can get most benefit from market movement, if you cant cipher, you can hire EA manufacturer from online forum

Banned birlar is an unknown quantity at this point birlar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex robot now very popular things in the Forex market because using this system trader can do trade easily without manually trade but i do not use in my trade because i think manually trading more better and risk free then the trading with EA.

Member naseebforex is on a distinguished road naseebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul muja aysa lagta ha kyo k he draw krny k koch trading aik inter national business ko samjta ho far as ma kam tariqay jo mai janti hon yah sab ko as bat ye ap par depend karta ha k ap kitni investment ka.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ny kaafi ashy sharin ki hy .thanks. app ko chaheiy k iss tarah ki aaor bi sharing karty raha karo kiun k iss tarah sy bohat hi faida rahtaa hy aor aapp k bi knowledge mein bi koi kami nahi hoty hy. aor dusron ka faida hy.

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried to use them but that did not work out for me that well It could have been my mistake that I was not able to use them properly i was already aware of these procedures but this thread would be helpful for those who don't know about these procedures Please continue to share such information because these are helpful for many traders

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried to use them but that did not work out for me that well It could have been my mistake that I was not able to use them properly However i was already aware of these procedures but this thread would be helpful for those who don't know about these procedures Please continue to share such information because these are helpful for many robot trading ko passna nahi karta hon eis waja sa to main trading mai sir for sirf manual trading karta hon muja sir for sirf manual trading pasand ha q k main robot or auto trading ko na karta hon

Banned nyolongpips is an unknown quantity at this point nyolongpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me its thus best to trade manually rather then going for the EA trading but I do not like to use the robot trade because it often caused me a loss and a tough floating healed up that Man creates robots which have some limited programs and can be do things what their program command them rather than Man is the best essential element of Forex treading business like but the advantage to make a robot as the system which we are working on is how they themselves can translate it.

Banned shinchan is an unknown quantity at this point shinchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Human can do the work of robot but the robot do not because they are only the machines and Forex is really good for all to earn money always from here namely manual trading is the best in forex trading accordingly i have seen a lot of my friends face loss trade through robot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open