+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use robot?

Banned wantiyem is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyem's Avatar
    Thanks
    test in the demo account then i do involved in the real account , so i think will check it and also dear tell me what are setting of this one you have to make sure ensuring that barametrs commerce so you can set right a lot the size you want the robot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxloser is an unknown quantity at this point fxloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex remains a business based on knowledge and experiences If you can't get the right knowledge you can't trade and to my understanding robots are professional programmed experiences that Until now I did not find any trading robot which can replace my manual trading accordingly human has the own executive power that a particular robot do not have at the reason of that human conduct the robot only that also for what I do not have a basic meaning for trading robot currency trading the power to make decisions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Limaribu200 is an unknown quantity at this point Limaribu200's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good friends are very helpful at all, but this time I still trade manually only, and I have not been able to use robots in the trade that I would use it, because if I am going to use the robot then I would be lost quickly, because the robot will I this use is still not know his greatness

Banned harutora is an unknown quantity at this point harutora's Avatar
    Thanks
    Humans are work in here very easily and also earn money while so manual trading is so good and perfect human will definitely wins the race i think every movies stated that human is invincible let alone No matter what the humans are always going to be efficient when they are trading here in the trade market after all so i think in knowledge race human will wins namely cause robot only action with setting that we set in metatrader and doesn't care is it wrong market or right

Senior Member diparoyinfo is an unknown quantity at this point diparoyinfo's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahe forex ma may rodot ko kabhe bhe use nahe keya hay kuka may abhe tak naya mamber hu ore huma abhe bohut kuch seknabhe hay or humko isma jankre uachae tara lakr for isma huma kame kar sakta hay or huma abhe porum post he karta hu or huma koie bhe muskil nhe hota hay or hum koie bhe muskil ka samna karna chta hu or uacha trader bana chata hu.

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Friends thanks for the nice two EA or Robot. Let me check or test in my Demo accounts and if the results comes to positive then I must use it at my Real Accounts. A forex trader must be acknowledge on the logic of the Robot otherwise it could harm our accounts any time any day.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sohailkhan333 View Post
    based on your manual trade,
    Indeed, we can not make trade with robot without trade ability in manual trades. because the robot is just implementations from our technique in manual trade. so, to use robot we must know how to trade manual to make precisions set of robot.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned sohailkhan333 is on a distinguished road sohailkhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my dear its a good question as well as you need to develop your own based on your manual trade, so your method will not saturate and can get most benefit from market movement in which markets will move toward the trends.

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mation about these products, are currently floating around the Internet. If we see it very closely, we can able to trade more safely than as if but in case of trading people need brain, robot make good profit but robot also make good loss instead of men can trade open by or sell but robot can not open by or sell and And to be successful trader we need to be able to control our emotion then without getting proper knwoledge about trading no one can get success Money making Forex robot is a program that attempts to take the guess work out of trading currencies.

Senior Member Anila is an unknown quantity at this point Anila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hahaaha jo log robot use kartay hai who trade nahi hotay our achay robot ka real name sinal robot hota hai jo only some time hi work kartay hai online our us k sath sath robot agar acha ho tu who ik hi use kar sakta hai online

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open