+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use robot?

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with our robot it will work quietly, and we can relax while working only with robots, but have to go through a testing phase in a market demo to test robots, so we see robot reviews, so we can decide to use them or not robots. and robot losser use kartay hi so that our insallha forex can enter howa real trader ki manad say enter howa hi our is bar maybe pore kosshs karonga forex trading maybe the robot branch use na hi if we muajay is ki zarorat pary gi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fast and For This Useful Post:

nurheli (2019-06-27)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never heard of a robot in the forex of the robot in the forex or on a robot, but it's a robot that has a lot of robots that has a lot of robots that do not even have the ability to listen to the robots, but they do not even have the ability to post it. Let's talk with you Although the robots with robots have been unable to interact with the robots, they are not able to invest in the robot, but they do not have the robot to do so, but they do not even know what they are doing, .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nipu For This Useful Post:

bango (2019-06-28)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the good part i can't know how to use the robot before but now i get it, i open a demo account now and i use a robot for trading, hope i will find good results. and first you have to collect EA robots that are tested by several people or you can test them on a demo trading account then you can copy ea in your trading terminal, ea folder then open the terminal and activate the robot from your EA option

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear thank you very much for giving us your ea because I think in this forum there is a lot of knowledge from people here, and also I did download your ea, so I thought I could use it in a demo account first then I would use it in real account because first I did a test on a demo account then I was really involved in a real account, so I thought I would check it out and also tell me what this one is setting and also tell me how we can use it to place the position on the trade ok .

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the robot is not able to log in as soon as possible, then if you do not want to do any of this work or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send a file to a file that has been sent to your computer. If you want to delete a manual, you will be asked to enter the robot in the same way. I have a robot that has the ability to do robots, but I can say that the robot is able to use the ballance as well as the ballance to be able to handle it, so that I can control how much I can control and I can control it. You can not get any idea of how to do it, .

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While good box robots are limited in what they do. You can run this program, which can provide signals of Forex mercantilism ready to use. To use it, you will be able to make money stupidly on the Forex market. This is often the best money-making method and trend right now. This is used in several countries on the planet, he said. Everyone tries to get access to the site every week, sometimes at any time.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    correct analytical ability to predict trend analysis trading systems analyze the exact movements of open-use forex indicators forex trading strategies to control trading plans and reduce trading risks and all depend on the robots we use, if we adjust Martiangle's capital and much. so don't be overwhelmed. because if we are not careful then MC ..

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say that the problem is not how to use a robot in forex but find a good robot because you have so many robots in forex but to get a robot that won't destroy the account in a day is a challenge and the market is slow to ho just to mein ous waqt he ko robot using kraha chahiye eis sey app ko lose honey k chance nahi hotey our application achi income kr sakty hain forex mein robot on krney k liye app ko expert advisor pr click because party hai start our work start daita kr hai

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure many of you are confused about using this software, for those of you who are still confused about using or managing currency trading software. and why robot hai jo bahut hi jayda benefit usme loss bahut hota kam hia lek kuch aise bhi robot hi jism bahut loss hai hai aur wo success nhi hai maine ek robot ka na suna mam your robot robot 95% successful robot hi profit ism milna hi milna hai .l

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this robot is very useful for people who don't have a lot of time but we also have to learn manual trading so we can also order analysis in the use of robots will be able to know the robot is good or not good and your robot is sofwear kaha only dost ne download kiya yeh to nata pata.per os ne mujhe send kiya and khuud hikuch setting ki.bas chalana asaan robot hai jo mien ker leta ho.per robot mujhe khud acha nahi lagta kio to os ziada achi get income from sakta ho mien.overconfidence nahi homien, how come you are going to Dekha Hai. Robot Se, he behtreen, trader, trader, friend, robot, started the new user, keleye, behaved hi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open