बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: पोस्टिंग अभियान के लिए बोनस

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.21 USD
    Thanks

पोस्टिंग अभियान के लिए बोनस

Every Indian Forex Forum member automatically becomes the campaign participant.

2. The standard reward for a post is $0.2. The Bonus for posting in the Free Dialog section is $0.05.

3. The bonuses for the previous month are credited automatically to the trading account attached to the profile in the Bonus for Posting section from the 1st to the 7th day of every month.

4. The bonus cannot be withdrawn from the account, but there are no restrictions for withdrawing the profit.

5. A participant can provide only one account for crediting bonus, and he/she is able to change the account number only once in 2 months.

6. The bonus shall be credited to a trading account registered following the forum's referral link, or indicating the "portalforum" affiliate code at registration. Otherwise, the trading account will not be attached to your profile on the forum.

7. Withdrawal of profit made over the bonus amount is available only from the trading accounts with the highest level of verification.

8. A forum member registered after the 15th day of a month may attach his trading account to the forum profile after the 8th day of the following month. A forum member registered before the 15th day of a month shall attach his trading account to the profile till the end of the month in order to receive the bonuses for this month.

9. If a user fails to Attach or Activate his Attached Trading Account during the month, his bonuses will expire in the next month or he won't receive bonus for that Month. To Know how to Attach & Activate InstaForex Trading Account :- How to Attach & Activate InstaForex Account to Receive Bonus.

The company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

11. If a forum user has accounts on other forums, which hold Bonus for Post campaign sponsored by InstaForex, he is entitled to bonuses only from the one forum credited by the end of a month.

12. The messages posted on forum should be informative and authentic. The authentic messages shall be exclusively posted on the forum. They shall not be copied from other resources or copied to other forums and portals. The regular positing of copied messages on the forum shall be regarded as misuse of the bonus program and can result in banning the forum member.

13. The ad messages are not rewarded.

14. The flood messages as well as posts with a lot of grammar mistakes and those not related to the forum topic are not rewarded. The flood messages also include such meaningless phrases as: “Hi everybody! Good luck in trading!”, “I agree”, “I think you’re right”, “Well, my opinion is the same”, “I think you are right, and want to add that…”, etc.

15. The message shall be not shorter than 2 full lines in length exclusive of smiles and other special symbols (for display resolution of horizontal 1,366 pixels).

16. The moderator has the right to apply the decreasing coefficient if he decides that the message does not break any rule but has nothing new or said by other forum member or so far from the thread topic that the forum would lose nothing if this message has never existed.

17. The forum administration does not bear responsibility for hacking user’s accounts and grabbing the accrued bonuses by attaching third person’s trading accounts to user’s profiles. Please follow the safety precautions while working online. Keep your password secure and do not disclose your password to any third person. Scan your computer for viruses regularly. Change your password intermittently creating a new complex password.

18. Several accounts registered in one name may not be participating in the campaign. The participant is prohibited from using any schemes that offer the forum users to get money reward for posting. The money reward includes but is not limited to electronic money transfer, bank or post transfers, cash payment. In case the administration detects that bonuses are credited to the trading accounts opened in one name, the accounts shall be disqualified.

19. The bonus campaign terms may be changed by the forum Administration on a unilateral basis without prior notice to the participants.

**The maximum Bonus Amount per month for Posting is $250 & The Maximum Bonus Amount per month for Referrals is [B]$100.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 04-26-2017 at 04:14 PM.
    Thanks  

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

3. Device
    Senior Member koky90 will become famous soon enough koky90 will become famous soon enough koky90's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    540.40 USD
    Thanks
    why ?
    Thanks  

Senior Member Red Hat is on a distinguished road Red Hat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    288.65 USD
    Thanks
    Thanks  

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3,037.41 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,181 Times in 771 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koky90 View Post
    why ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I know this news is sad for Honest and Sincere Members,
    This has all happened due to high no. of spammers, more than 70% here are spammers...

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."
    Thanks  

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Highly Reputed Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5,072.56 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    I know this news is sad for Honest and Sincere Members,

This has all happened due to high no. of spammers, more than 70% here are spammers...

mazprofx.

Yea it's true brother, But do you know 60% to 70% spammer are from Pakistan and Bangladesh, i think you know, in this forum only 20% to 30% are Indian, cut down the bonus rate is not the solution but the main thing this forum have to ban spammers.
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.
    Thanks  

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fxghost For This Useful Post:

Senior Member naeem sajan is an unknown quantity at this point naeem sajan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    183.50 USD
    Thanks
    esia ni hona cahy q k agr aik post ka boness itna melny lga to loge forex ko buht hi jald cor jain gy esia ni hona cahiy,,,,,,,
    Thanks  

Senior Member sajid125 is on a distinguished road sajid125's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    365.22 USD
    Thanks
    so sad news moderator. kya bonus permanently 0.2$ per post kar diya hai ya temporary ? or please aap jaldi spammers ko kick out kar k bonus ko dobara 0.3$ per post tak le aao.
    Thanks  

Senior Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    593.58 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, it is sad for us, we all are unhappy for this descion, no problem if we do'st not received .30 per post, in this descion will barakat, no problem, and no tension all of the member, this type of hard work will face to us.
    Thanks  

Senior Member asingh601 has a spectacular aura about asingh601 has a spectacular aura about asingh601 has a spectacular aura about asingh601's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,937.09 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post

All the Members of Indian-Forex Forum are Hereby Notified that it is coming as an Order from Indian-Forex Admin that the Bonus per post were reduced from $0.30 per post to $0.20 per post due to high no. of spammers & increased spamming activity from last few months.

So, From Now On, the Bonus For Various Section is as follows:-

Administrative Content = $ 0.0 (Unpaid).

Trading Discussion Area = $ 0.20/per post.

Trading Software = $ 0.10/per post.

Broker Discussion = $ 0.10/per post.

Free Dialog = $ 0.05/per post.

Contest by Indian Forex Forum = $ 0.05/per post.

Traders' chit-chat = $ 0.0 (Unpaid).

Advertisement = $ 0.0 (Unpaid).

mazprofx.
    ye ham jaise sincere logon ke liye bahut hi dukh ki baat hai ki forum admin ne rate ghata diya hai mujhe bahut dukh ho raha hai ham hindustaniyon ke liye apne bhasha me likhne ke liye ek hi forum hai wo bhi kam rate me ho gaya ab to hame hi bhugatna hoga ise.

Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Yea it's true brother, But do you know 60% to 70% spammer are from Pakistan and Bangladesh, i think you know, in this forum only 20% to 30% are Indian, cut down the bonus rate is not the solution but the main thing this forum have to ban spammers.
    ye baat aapne sach kahi hai ye pakistani aur bangladeshiyon ne hi kiya hai ye sabhi log spammer hai maine khud inki posting dekhi hai inke post me sir pair khuch nahi hota hai sirf post karte hain paise kamane ke liye samne wale ko samajh aae ya nahi is se koi matlab nahi hai inhe aur to aur post ko urdu ko hinglish me kar ke likhte hain jo ki forum me mana hai aur likhte bhi aise hain jiska forex se to kya topic se bhi answer mel khata nahi dikhta hai, sabse pehle aise logon ko hatana chahiye tab jaa ke ye forum saaf hoga aur ek baat bhi sahi hai bonus rate ghatane se ye thode hi chale jaenge yahan ka management sakht nahi hai is karan hi ye yahan aae aur spamming ki aur jab tak management sakht kadam nahi uthaega ye yahan jame rahenge aur Insta Forex company ko nuksaan pahuchate rahenge.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण
    Thanks  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asingh601 For This Useful Post:

15. PAMM
    Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3,037.41 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,181 Times in 771 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    We are trying our best to stop spammers, I am banning hundreds of spammers daily but they somehow manages to open new accounts every time with New IP, and Continues to Spam in this Forum..

The Bonus Reduction Decision has came from Administration, though, I have my Ideas to prevent Spammers and make life as hell for them in this forum...

I will suggest and present my Ideas to the Administrator and if it works out, then we will reduce spammers and their existence to a large extent and if that happens, then i hope, we will get back to $0.30 per posts...

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."
    Thanks  

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast