+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 344 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex trading the best for retire or old people?

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it would be better to retire and parents and young people who have knowledge of this forex market that wii depends on your knowledge and capital if knowledge and capital are both rich then it will be better to retire and the old if lack of knowledge and capital then will be dangerous and Forex trading is the best for everyone who has the ability to learn and build skills. Forex trading is risky and difficult for new traders so before joining must analyze your skills and abilities in a demo account after deciding to join Forex. Forex trading is the best place for those who want to do their own business with a small investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji ji bilkul ye retire or old people k liye bhoot hi zdda suitable hai bcz retire person k pas us trha koi tareeka nai hota hai money kamany ka tou mai tou yehi kahu ga retire and old person must isko use krain but sb sy oahly forex ko pora samjhain or seekhay phr usk bhd is pay kaam start karain...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the best for retirement ppl, I think it's the best opportunity for them, they can invest their money in trading, because they have a lot of time after retiring this way they can learn a lot about all the strategies needed in successful forex trading and Currency trading is really very good about men and women before, when they leave the workplace their special task is not there to reach further, that way forex allows their special performance and also produces a few dough for couples and children, plus they take care of their particular spouse and children along with individual money.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex ke trading is online to be used as a result of which it is being used for the forex of the Forex market, but it is possible that you have not been able to reach the market because there is no reason to worry about it. If you have any questions about the Forex market, then you are not able to sell it online because it is better than any other country, but you can not use any other currency from the Forex market because you have not been able to sell any more than you would like to buy in the forex market. The terlalu ght bethy internet pe kam kr skty hain jis sy unkakat pory hoo skain

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders are a good business for anyone who has good knowledge about forex. so traders who join the forex business must be willing to work hard in the learning process. so anyone who joins the forex business, must want to work hard, so forex can be the best, and very profitable. and forex trading is the best for parents or retirees. Infact the reason I trade forex is for that purpose, at that time I have changed professionally if everything has been the same. This means if you change a good trader in your old age, you will not worry about creating a weath, that you can use forex to defend yourself in old age. But for all parents who are able to pay money

Member forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is best for everyone whether it be old and retired people and I think its best for them because they do no have to go anywhere to get a business they only have to give time to themselves remaining at their own home and also they can earn a good amount of money in no time forex is the best thing for such kind of people

7. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to forex247 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by diljaladj View Post
    My question is very simple what do you think is forex really the best thing that a retire or a old guy can do to earn decent money for the family?

Mera sawaal boht hi simple ha kiya appp ko lagta ha forex trading karna sab se acha tarika ha retire aur old bande k lia?
    Jee han bhai, men samjhta hun ke old people ya phir retired people forex se acchi earning kar sakty hen kiyu ke unho ne puri zindagi bitayi hoti hey or wo apne emotions or greed par accha control kar sakty hen to is waja se unko earning bhi ziada hogi, dosri tarf newbies boht se paise kamana chahty hen lekin unko apne emotions pr control nahi hota jis ki waja se unhen forex trading men loss hota hey.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ask For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 Times in 1,490 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ki sharing achi hay forex really me old and retire logo k lye boht faiada mand hay jis ki waja ye hi hay k hazaro logo ka rozgaar forex se jorh gya hay jis ki waja se wo forx me zyada earning kr rahey hey aur wo forx ka yqeenan faida utha rahey hey isi tara agar koi old aur retire forex me shamal ho jata hay yqeenan wo bhee forx se earning kr skta hay aur forex me age ki koi limit nhi hay koi bhee old ya retire log forex me shamal ho sktey hey aur wo asani k sath forex me kam kr ke earning bhee kr sktey hey...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IGI For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear apki sharing kafi achi hay aur acha thread hay forexs me old ho ya retire log bee asani k sath forex me shamal ho kr working kr sktey hey aur is me koi haraj nhi hay aur forex me kisi bhee age ki limit nhi hay jo chahe wo forex me shamal ho kar working kar sktey hey ta k wo bhee forex se acha kaam kr k earninig kr pye...
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-10-28), dareforex (2018-10-30), dearali (2018-10-30), gqlndr (2018-11-01), IGI (2018-10-22), Top (2018-10-29), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course yes my dear...Forex boht hi acha business hai is me loss or profit aik factors hain jo k hr business me hoty hain. Agr retire or old peoples isy achi trhan learn kar len to wo isy life time tak continue rakh sakty hain.Lekin dear pehly unko hard work karna hoga.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-21), IGI (2018-10-22), yulbang111 (2018-10-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 344 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)