+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Junior Member flips is an unknown quantity at this point flips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mt4/mt5 are the most popular ones. There is other software out there which is definitely also very good or at least worth a look. For example this one, ninja trader. It was developed by real ninjas deep within the mountains of japan (because ninjas need money too). Jokes aside, it is very responsive and just like metatrader it allows you to code absolutely any trading strategy you have to get properly automated. it is nice plus the name is so cool.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member patotcho is an unknown quantity at this point patotcho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    --I think one should check about it with the broker itself. they can help you this. may be after installing
    it may update things automatically at certain predetermined intervals. i have seen new updates happening.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no one can give a 100% accurate name because there are nothing real 100% profitable software exists in forex market. You may take a review over some popular software and then try them to decide one of them.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by filmild View Post
    I previously did not know if MT5 contains all indicators, but I know in MT5 it seems difficult to be able to login, if already entered to transact very slow, what is now normal and to have a quick login as in MT4?
    if it still remains difficult to login and if open positions and selling is still slow, is there a way to not like it, if there is a solution, because once I've tried it slow for?
    guidance please and thank you
    The mt5 is actually a very good trading platform and i want to tell you that what you mentioned here is not part of it, it is not difficult to log in. a trader who is serious can learn about the mt5 and deploy it successfully as they trade.

Junior Member soomoon is an unknown quantity at this point soomoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I studied it in my Engineering course last year and it was just the basic involving terms like loops(for, while and do while), arrays, structures, functions, variables, operators and a few other things lol I don't remember them properly.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you mean the best forex robot or the best forex trading platform or terminal???? Personally i like to use manual trading in all my trades and i have a huge preference for using mt4 trading terminal any time that i am trading forex.

Junior Member samyng is an unknown quantity at this point samyng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro for now there is non but i would soon lunch mine and i know its gonna be that best forex software

Member shiva1633 is an unknown quantity at this point shiva1633's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine toh MT5 choose kiya hain aur mujhe lagta bhi hain ki ye accha hoga kyunki baaki softwares ke baare mein maine kabhi suna hi nahi ya phir aisa bhi ho sakta hain main jaankari kam rakhta hu

Member emranhss is an unknown quantity at this point emranhss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arazmix View Post
    Best Software for FOREX?
    In my view MT4 is the best Software for FOREX. It is easy to use.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since the first known use MT4 forex I have not used any other trading software, I was satisfied with the facilities offered in MT4 which we are allowed to develop their own EA, custom indicators and scripts using MQL allows traders could further develop the skills of trading according to ability programming owned or used the work of others

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast