+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Guys,I think that,best software For Forex.Forex does not have a specific good software system that assists in making mney not unless it is a robot the money making depends with an individual.which deals with most traders called the trading platform MetaTrader 4, and there are other types of trading platforms such as Mitatrad 5 or trading platforms on the web but the very best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Taram786 is an unknown quantity at this point Taram786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HELLO . I use MT4 but the MT5 is the best software for trading because MT5 has the more indicators and also some useful characteristics . the prices are changing immediatly in MT5....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best software for Forex trade is mt4 /mt5 we know that this software is the best trading software. If another have any best software I don't know if you know about it Please share with us.

Banned kan is an unknown quantity at this point kan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Better software mt4 Easy-to-use features as fast as
    And also no Other special addition make the platform more beauty
    For this I prefer mt4

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arazmix View Post
    Which software is best for FOREX? I don't have any Idea about that?
    from beginning of my trading i am using MT4 and i am now fond of it. i fount that MT5 look some new and unfamiliar when i try to open it. so it is depend on the beginning of a software and used of it. still i did not found lack of any thing in MT4. so you can easily used MT4 and i hope you also like it.

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that there are only trading platform to work from which is either MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 and I think that all traders prefer 4 because they are easier to deal

Junior Member flips is an unknown quantity at this point flips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iwahyudi View Post
    trading software so far all I know is made MetaQuotes, and that I use is MetaTrader 4, I like to use it because it is very user friendly and this software allows users to develop add-on itself in the form of EA, indicators and scripts using MQL. If you know any other software that is better than in MT4 please share here, thanks

allready did. check my my ninja trader post on the previous page.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading software so far all I know is made MetaQuotes, and that I use is MetaTrader 4, I like to use it because it is very user friendly and this software allows users to develop add-on itself in the form of EA, indicators and scripts using MQL. If you know any other software that is better than in MT4 please share here, thanks

Junior Member flips is an unknown quantity at this point flips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every broker uses mt4, but if you do have a good ea and are profitable, do you want to share it? Everybody hypes up eas so much but the fact is that unless you are a really good programmer and understand them very well, most eas will cause you to lose much much money. So a newcomer, jummping into eas, thats risky business. You can lose everything in 5 weeks. just a heads up.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is the best platform for trading, and we can set it to help us easy to trade with in, we can install some software such as EAs or indicators
    this is very flexible for to do and i have compared it with the others and my choice here is mt4, so i just need to make register with the broker who use mt4
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast