+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Senior Member trader911 is an unknown quantity at this point trader911's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 software is the best trader in the world and is very easy to use application. many indicators are available for MT4, many ea are made ​​to be used in MT4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gul is an unknown quantity at this point gul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Alls is my opionin, Mt4 Is the Best Software for FOREX Trading. Kyunki mainey MT5 Kabhi Use nahi kiya hai to main uskay barey main kuch bol ni sakta hn......THANKS

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex does not acquire a particularised keen software grouping that assists in making mney not unless it is a mechanism the money making depends with an separate that testament build a particularised strategy for themselves.

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khiyaal sy to mt4 best hy q k main ny isy achi taraha use b kiya hy or is k bary main njy sara ilam hy is liay main mt5 ke nisbat mt4 ko he tarjeeh du ga ab to mjy is k sary functions ka pata b chal gaya hy or main is ko apna best friend b samjhta hn main ny ye platforn Instaforex k download termenal sy downlead kiya tha ye dusri webs k platform sy batter hy q k is main koi error nhi ata hy.
    is main ap ko har kism ka indicator b mil jata hy jin sy ap bohat acha profit hasil kar sakty han mjy Instaforex k platform sy Moving average ka indicator acha laga hy.....

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that mt4 is the best software for the Forex and we can work batter on this platfor because there are many indicators in the mt4 but i hear about mt5 do not use it.therefor i will prefer to mt4...happy trading.

Junior Member vijju is an unknown quantity at this point vijju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lets make you familiar with meta trader its one of the great platforms
    to trade beginners its very easy to understand and to trade as well
    you can get all the details of your a/c and trade aswellin your metatrader
    you can get news at jernal sections it very helpfull to trade pairs
    or to select good pairs lots of indicators,live help market watch
    you can also access to anlyst section too..

Senior Member bluesky242 is an unknown quantity at this point bluesky242's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khial me MT5 trading k liay acha software he. me ne khud iss ko use kia b he aor ker b raha hn. ye new traders k liay b boht helpful aor easy he.

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaTrader 4 is a popular analytical trading platform intended for working on the Forex market and stock/precious metals/ futures markets.

Senior Member Rashequr Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Rashequr Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 is currently the best trading platforms around. One of the reasons i like it because it's fast and it's detailed interface.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    for now I can still guarantee if 90% are still using MT4 MT5 than I do because every trade I would find my trading friends still use your same MT4 as well as I am,
    so the conclusion is still very popular MT4 for now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast