+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Senior Member hossam_a22 is an unknown quantity at this point hossam_a22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generally speaking, a bullish candle on Day 2 is a stronger sign of an impending reversal. But it is Day 3 that holds the most significance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweety sania is an unknown quantity at this point sweety sania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MT5 trading platform is one of the most advanced platforms so far characterized as fast Display prices as it contains all the indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    per my opinion and expertise with forex trading, mt4 trading platform is higher to utilise than mt5 as a result of its user friendly and its quite simple to manage all the orders, strategies, profits, losses etc that's too sensible for our beginners.
    if you do in fact are like skilled, then you'll aspire to mt5 trading platform.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI GUYS,I think that,The MT5 trading platform is one of the most advanced platforms so far characterized as fast Display prices as it contains all the indicators then mt4 . but, for now I am more comfortable using MT4, because it is very easy to modify, to install custom indicator and EA.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mt5 forextrading ki leiye aik best software hai eis mein price bohat jaldi sey show krta hai jis
    sey trading mein assani ati hai or market jaldi oper nichey jati nazar ati hai

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use MT4 platforms, which I get via download through instaforex. I've never tried another meta trader. therefore I do not know the ratio.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere hasab sa forex ka laye sub sa best software insta forex ha ja asia ka num one software ha aur
    zaydea tar trader isi software ko use karte ha ma be isi sowftware ko use kar raha ho.

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that mt4 for platform is the best forex trading software .it is easy to install and here you will get every tools that is need for forex trading. it is better than any other forex software .most of the trader use it.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    on various occasions i tried other software besides MT4 for trading there are many advantages and
    disadvantages. But I think it very easy to use MT4 because in this easy changes are occurred. Manually trading
    is more beneficiary than robot.

Member Yazan Gharaibeh is an unknown quantity at this point Yazan Gharaibeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greetings Traders
    thanks guys so you are saying that MT4 is best & MT5 is newer & more advanced so that just didn't answer the question please advice people with more experiance that us
    Thanks & Regards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast