+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Member MOHAMEDROMAN is an unknown quantity at this point MOHAMEDROMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you mean
    Quote Originally Posted by fani View Post
    I think the meta trader5 is the best software in present time as it is up to date and have all the indicators and other facilities at one touch

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alamFX View Post
    I've done a quick google and haven't received a good answer for this... and you can run windows, any windows based trading software.
    I've tried other software besides MT4 for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member MOHAMEDROMAN is an unknown quantity at this point MOHAMEDROMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fani View Post
    i think the meta trader5 is the best software in present time as it is up to date and have all the indicators and other facilities at one touch
    i think that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member gazrux519 is an unknown quantity at this point gazrux519's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 trading platform in my opinion is the best for forex software. My own very satisfied with the services available in the MT5

Senior Member yasiraziz is an unknown quantity at this point yasiraziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main best hai MT5 kyn k ye update software hai
    main to yehi use karta hoon

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've tried other software besides MT4 for trading, there are advantages and disadvantages. but, for now I am more comfortable using MT4, because it is very easy to modify, to install custom indicator and EA.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've done a quick google and haven't received a good answer for this... and you can run windows, any windows based trading software.

Banned sumon24 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh yes mt4 update version mt5 ? now i have understand and i have use mt4 but now from used mt5 bcz this is excellent work.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex does not have a specific good software system that assists in making mney not unless it is a robot the money making depends with an individual that will biuld a specific strategy for themselves.

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you mean the best program for the Forex. Did you mean the best trading platforms through which the process of buying and selling
    If that's what you mean, the best trading programs, which deals with most traders called the trading platform MetaTrader 4, and there are other types of trading platforms such as Mitatrad 5 or trading platforms on the web but the very best

Member sarfaraznawaz is an unknown quantity at this point sarfaraznawaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 Is the Best Software for FOREX Trading. Kyunki mainey MT5 Kabhi Use nahi kiya hai to main uskay barey main kuch bool nahi sakta hun .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 LastLast