+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Member Rana.com is an unknown quantity at this point Rana.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my opinion and experience with forex trading, MT4 trading platform is better to use than MT5 because its user friendly and its easy to manage all the orders, strategies, profits, losses etc which is also good for the beginners.
    If you are like professional, then you can go for MT5 Trading Platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maaz is an unknown quantity at this point Maaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think best softwear forex ke leye Mt4 ha.keun ke is ko use karna easy ha.or is ke indicator be ache han.
    or is main seekhne key leye buhat kuch ha.so i sugest MT4 best for forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    To trade in forex market thats have a best software to trade in forex. Meta trader 4 is the best software to rade in forex market. If you trade in forex market than you must need this software.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fximran View Post
    I think MT4 and MT5 both are good. If you want to invest little amount MT4 is beat for you. If you want to invest big amount MT5 is best for you.
    Free Best Forex Robot

"If you are looking for Expert Advisor / Free Best Forex Robot then you are not wrong address because it is where tempatnya.Anda at once will get the best free forex indicator, the most convenient and accurate"

Junior Member live101 is an unknown quantity at this point live101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 trading platform is one of the most advanced platforms so far characterized as fast Display prices as it contains all the indicators

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes which software is best for Forex .i don't have any idea about that .

Member followme is an unknown quantity at this point followme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 trading platform is the best softwere for forex.when you use it only then u can understand why it best. i use it and satisfied. its realy good softwere.

Member OS Shubho is an unknown quantity at this point OS Shubho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best software means i don't know what you want to know..but in forex best terminal is mt5 i think..because it is latest software for forex trade mt4 also best because may people use it but mt5 more power full then mt4 so my recommend us use mt5 for forex trade this is easy many guide are available for meta trader 5..thank you..

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard from my friends that MT5 is now better than MT4 because of its new features. Haven't tried it though. I'm still using a MT4 demo account

Banned rana157 is on a distinguished road rana157's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ke leye sb se best softwear Mt4 ha.keun ke main ne is main he work kia ha.
    or main is ko he best kahon ga.Mt5 latest version ha.bs itna farq ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast