Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Hybrid View

Junior Member arazmix is on a distinguished road arazmix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Best Software for FOREX?

Which software is best for FOREX? I don't have any Idea about that?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arazmix For This Useful Post:

Azamtariq333 (2018-05-28), Mustansir (2018-05-08), Unregistered (1)

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MT5 trading platform is one of the most advanced platforms so far characterized as fast Display prices as it contains all the indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khaled6969 For This Useful Post:

arazmix (2012-07-01), Rana.com (2012-08-04)

Junior Member arazmix is on a distinguished road arazmix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by khaled6969 View Post
    The MT5 trading platform is one of the most advanced platforms so far characterized as fast Display prices as it contains all the indicators

Oh dear, Thanks for your suggestion. But where will I found it? and tell me about it work? Can I have its download link? Do you have it or I have to do it by my own?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to arazmix For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arazmix View Post
    Oh dear, Thanks for your suggestion. But where will I found it? and tell me about it work? Can I have its download link? Do you have it or I have to do it by my own?
    Its easy, just go to your broker! If you use instaforex, click on the download terminal, and click on MT5. You can then run the exe file. At the moment they do not provide a cent account, so you must either trade demo or a standard lot account.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cfxsignals For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned morad is an unknown quantity at this point morad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its easy, just go to your broker! If you use instaforex, click on the download terminal, and click on MT5. You can then run the exe file. At the moment they do not provide a cent account, so you must either trade demo or a standard lot account.

Member Rana.com is an unknown quantity at this point Rana.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my opinion and experience with forex trading, MT4 trading platform is better to use than MT5 because its user friendly and its easy to manage all the orders, strategies, profits, losses etc which is also good for the beginners.
    If you are like professional, then you can go for MT5 Trading Platform.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by filmild View Post
    I previously did not know if MT5 contains all indicators, but I know in MT5 it seems difficult to be able to login, if already entered to transact very slow, what is now normal and to have a quick login as in MT4?
    if it still remains difficult to login and if open positions and selling is still slow, is there a way to not like it, if there is a solution, because once I've tried it slow for?
    guidance please and thank you
    The mt5 is actually a very good trading platform and i want to tell you that what you mentioned here is not part of it, it is not difficult to log in. a trader who is serious can learn about the mt5 and deploy it successfully as they trade.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think so sir because I also used to try to use MT5 trading tool and I found a lot of new indicators that exist in a program MT5
    but until now I still use my MT4 trading tool in my real account

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with you sir for a lot of platforms we can use in every trade that we use, but only MT4 and MT5 are now widely used by many people or merchants
    This is because MT4 is very easy to use with one click

Banned pavan1291 is an unknown quantity at this point pavan1291's Avatar
    Thanks
    i m new to trading so im using metatrader platform i think it is the most convinient

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast