+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to discus about Robot than i advice you not to waste your time and money on it .if you want to discus about trading software Like MT4 or MT5 i advise you to trade with MT4 because it is simple easy to use
    i Work in MT5 Also but some features i can not under stand and can no use it properly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 trading platform is the most advanced so far characterized it faster than the value of the index, so that all traders will benefit from this platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fahadshaheen is an unknown quantity at this point fahadshaheen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes as mentioned mt5 platform is the best up to date and has the best indicators to use. well there are many other platforms by different brokers for instance the company AGEA provides their agea streamster platform which i find good too.

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 is arguably the best platform available for traders. Having said that, I also wish to add that Jforex platform of Dukascopy is equally competent. Java programming is relatively easy to learn. So, it can be easily programmed to suit our requirements. Also, Dukas copy's provides individual components which can be used by any trader for developing a tailor made platform.

Member rifan.nadim is an unknown quantity at this point rifan.nadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 is best soft for Forex. It is most useful soft in Forex trader.Most useful trader use this soft.

Member RidoyRx is an unknown quantity at this point RidoyRx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arazmix View Post
    Which software is best for FOREX? I don't have any Idea about that?
    I think best forex software name Forex Pro's Secret System. I love it so much. Don't buy it. I got it free by a trick. By the way, if you have any idea ! share here.

Member cashcube is on a distinguished road cashcube's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is best free one! It has customizable indicators.
    But if you want to trade in more advance way then CQG. Remember there monthly subscription is more than $400. If you can afford then its great
    They have best real time data supply.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now a days MT4 is the most acceptable software the reason are very simple it's use friendly and support regarding this software is awesome we can avail many of plugin free of cost. There are lot of indicators that are only made of this software.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard that MT5 is a lot better than MT4. I have heard that it is faster and offers more features. I have the demo and it does seem a lot nicer to use. In the future, MT5 will be used more than MT4.

Junior Member kibria is an unknown quantity at this point kibria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex does not be inflicted with a point skilled software logic with the intention of assists in making mney not except it is a robot the money making depends with an party with the intention of will biuld a point strategy pro themselves

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast