+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Try Fibonacci Fan Tool!!!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-14   17:02
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  1378 USD

Iska tool sy tumko achi knowing aur guide line mlti hai lkn market ki movement ko check ya judge krny k leye srf yehi kafi nhi hota
    Hai mary bhai jaisy ab gold hai bht big news ati hti hai iski aur isky ilwa oil hai uaki bhi bht big news hi ati hai thub inka movement hti hai....

2017-12-09   15:45
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai agar jo aapko tools ke bare mein maloom nahi hai to main to samjhata hoon ki aapko learn karna hoga bhai, agar tools ki sahi jaankari ho jaye to tab humare ko trading karne mein koi bhi dikkat nahi hoti hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko esme tools ka ache se samajh aana bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader jetna jada ess par practice karleta hai usko pata rehta hai market me kaise kaam karna hai,esme trader ko apne se market me analysis aana chahiye,esme tradr ko demo account par he har tool ka kaise use karna hai eska pata karlena chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

2018-01-10   20:16
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  574 USD

yes fabican tools is best for stragery for trading in the very best easyl proved the bonus and the new member very use the most and all new member is now all use the stragery is and now trading in the forum

2018-01-07   11:52
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  574 USD

yes sir is agree is this feauter is not fmiliar and clear to me please give me more explaintion so that i can understand ti properly is very and now it is use ful fmilier so pleas advide new futher me and you avoide hte any member

2017-10-19   15:34
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

mery bhai mai phly bhi post kr chuka hun is tool k bary mai k mjhy is tool k bary mai mkuch bhi pta nhi hai aur na
    hi mainy isko kahi use kiya hai. aur han agar kahi pr muqa mila tho mai isko smjh bhi jnga ur isko use bhi kr lnga
    k kya hisab hta hai iska.

2017-10-19   05:36
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  876 USD

yes sir apne bilkul theek kaha ha forex ki apni bohat achi srtatagy shear ki ha me ne bohat sekha ha treding ko mery khayal se apkne ach infrmetin di ha forex treding k bary me yes sir

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan, bahut saare forex traders Fibonacci point ko hi technical analysis to liye using karte hi, you only say jyadatar forex esko analyst uses karte hai, ki market karne technical analysis to liye you are popular important tool humen esko kaise use because hai humen learning because of chahiye. and I want to ask why you are pulling from low to high, the first third is not high to two or one. What are the practical rules for attracting this fan Fibonanci. if Fibonanci changes the standard rules from high to low to 1-1.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have a problem pointing to FIBO, which is support and resistance, but it does not function as a trading partner, but it is a signal of the time frame available here. and bahut said traders issue the main profit trading karnay kay leay bahut say istamal tool kartay hain jan aik the main tool hi hi jis ki madad says the trader gets the main income karah hay iss main you don't have the experience hawaii

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

karung (2019-06-26)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these levels are truly magical levels and can help you to trade in the right direction and set the right stop loss and because this strategy is intended to give you a stronger level of support it will be very useful. and if we find that the tools we can make can be traded, we can make time to join, but I notice that no other system can do business with us, or we have a trading style. I'm sorry to say that he is the market's best friend, but he has lost his lifestyle.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

juna (2019-06-27)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all my work with elliot waves is based on it like Fibonacci Retracement, Extension, Arc, Expansion, etc ... Fibonacci fans are the same as the Pitchfork Andrews tool ... but whatever you use ... You have to learn how to use it right. and Please explain this strategy in detail such as how and when to enter the trade ... just placing a screenshot won't help other people in this forum ... everything is here to know something new to trade and if this type of screenshot is uploaded not people can understand what the actual technique is for using this indicator .... waiting for your guidance.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

bahar (2019-06-27)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not familiar with this Fibonacci tool. Although I have heard it in the da vinci novel code.its 1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21 ---. But does it have anything to do with forex trading? please explain and I don't know what the strategy is. but for me first I have to know how to do analysis. or you can follow what professional people do. and then try to trade. slowly you will know how to trade and benefit from forex. I don't think that there is any strategy that can guarantee you get money in forex.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

kharem (2019-06-28)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji paint mein sabse jayda face problem because padta hain acha hope ki paint ka hum log use hi na kyun kyunki paint mein kamai nahi hot hain lekin humara paisa real loss of jarur jata hain bhaiya ji and fibo there are many variations in MetaTrader, and the only facility I know is fibo retracement fibo which is used to measure price correction. actually, fan Fibo has the same function as the trendline. but it's a little different because it's determined by pulling high to low or low to high

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know very well that the achievement of many trades is placed in the ability to reduce losses and also because this approach is intended to give you a stronger level of support which is likely to be very helpful for investors. Can it be done to tell ME directly just how our square has a tendency to be able to see our stops in this tool equipped by you?

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think fibo strategy is very good and I am used to my fibo KG and technique settings with number-1, -0.75-0.5 ................. 1.5, 1.75, 2 and that's what I do and fibo is really very good and we must always be ready with what is marketed and it makes us know the limitations of market movements and mainay kabhi is a tool used for he nahe kai hi kio k zrurat he nahe pari hai mughy magar is mai only par trend line he uses kia ja sakt hai .

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fibonaci actually uses this fan similar to a trendline, because there are several diagonal lines that indicate a certain level as a crucial area. fibonaci using fibonaci fan is similar to retrace, if retrace fibo is used to measure correction of a trend. fibo fan is used to see the level of importance in the area next to the trend (correction if wrong) and the achievement of trade lies more in the opportunity to regulate the right cease reduction so that when this tactic usually implies giving someone a stronger amount of support it will be very good for traders.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kumbara For This Useful Post:

dadang bayem (2019-06-29)

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey, thats great sharing.I mean good theoretical explanation I use it sometimes.Specially on London & US opening. I Yesterday I have done the same.3 to 5 pips ok and risk free. I have a lot more explanation for your strategy, but I do not know what you are doing. I do not say that you have not been able to join me or you have been asked to explain your strategy for me ...........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)