+ Reply to Thread
Page 634 of 683 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 636 644 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Banned samuelrizal is an unknown quantity at this point samuelrizal's Avatar
    Thanks
    we just have to learn how to trade based on the entry and exit strategies because with the entry and exit strategies you can tell the very best time to place your trade and the time to exit the trade. the important think before we trading in forex is we have to make trading plan because it willmake our trading safe and we will make our trading always profitable and far from margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned long11 is an unknown quantity at this point long11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a good job.
    first i see the market condition if the market is good i nvest more and more and iif the market is not good tan i control my invest try to escape from loose i can meet.best job..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member surt1 is an unknown quantity at this point surt1's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex cannot give you more money I think Forex is a good job. and should select technical analysis to make profit. the main thing is to trade well, not in strategy.Best of luck.Thank you every one. you have to trade appropriately and have the courage to make profit and have the will in mind to take profit

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need to analysis market . if the market is good we can trade this time but it is no in good situation we avoid the trading . also we can collect some great signals to trade. a good trading plan will determine the quality and quantity of our trading future, therefore we must be creative in building a trading plan, should the decision in picking out trading step that will be incorporated into the trading plan should be the steps that have been tested in a long and proven consistent.

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of the important things in Forex Trading not to rush and this happens when you want to achieve profit and there is no patience until you find the right opportunity and this makes you not read the market well and eventually discover that you do not specify the correct entry point .

Senior Member moon09 is an unknown quantity at this point moon09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your question. we have to build a good plan and what condition for it and it is like the blue print for us to guide and show us the right way or just procedure to keep good in trading forex, some traders will build a different thing about it but they have a same goal with it. like.........

Member didok is an unknown quantity at this point didok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the vital factor in forex trading before i create a call could be that the signal comes. when i build my analysis, i do a projection of where i hope price can be able to arrive at then i set a pending order and when the analysis is correct the price can get in the pending order and many times trigger the take profit too. thus the foremost vital factor is that the analysis and once i do this, i stick to actually my trading arrange.
    ================happy life==================

Senior Member mahbubur is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubur's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe that experience is must before we start real trading ..obviously professionalism in this business is needed to become successful .i believe there is very low percentage of experience and expert people in Forex that's why major percentage are loser

Member greenheart is an unknown quantity at this point greenheart's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is one of the necessary on our behalf and me as a result of forex trader is an business man. who will makeup the unemployed of any country. thus this is incredibly necessary for any country.

Member greenheart is an unknown quantity at this point greenheart's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading happens to be the most imperative on our behalf and me as a result of forex trader is an business man. who will makeup the unemployed of any country. therefore this can be terribly necessary for any country.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 634 of 683 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 636 644 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)