+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 683 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Banned abutaher168 is an unknown quantity at this point abutaher168's Avatar
    Thanks
    Internet Debe derecho y el coraje para hacer dinero y deseo de ningn beneficio a la mente y el anlisis tcnico, deben elegir los beneficios. Lo ms importante es tener una estrategia. Muchas gracias. Comercio en el frente de forex, cuando tienes un buen conocimiento de ingls. Porque estos sitios estn en ingls. Recibe un pedazo del comercio de estos sitios.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hina is an unknown quantity at this point Hina's Avatar
    Thanks
    The majority of newbies do not hassle looking into Currency dealing a lot beforehand and most do not get involved in any form of learning before coming into the Foreign exchange market itself. They begin their Currency dealing professions directly away, making no effort to gain any knowledge beforehand. This is one of the the reason why newbies stay newbies and end up losing everything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For better making decisions, investors need to make a excellent plan that will display the right way to sustain excellent dealing in Currency dealing. Traders must management their financial commitment depending on the market research.

Banned ponco is an unknown quantity at this point ponco's Avatar
    Thanks
    decision making is the thing which i learnt from forex because one has to trade appropriately thus havinf have the courage to make profit so u should have the will in mind to take profit and should select technical analysis to make profit

Banned sejiti.rp is an unknown quantity at this point sejiti.rp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by safe01 View Post
    at first i see the market condition if the market is good i nvest more and more and iif the market is not good tan i control my invest try to escape from loose i can meet
    I agree with above quote. Additon to above, you must learn a lot from demo marketing. And first must not invest a lot.

Member relo is an unknown quantity at this point relo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    What is important is how well you execute your trading plan, and stay focused with ruthless discipline. With a good trading plan you should be able to have an entry and exit strategies,which you will action decisively and not hesitantly.
    i think that the knowledge of computer and internet is much necessary for the usage of forex trading also the user have the knowledge of the basics of the trade and business so finally the important thing that is necessary is the knowledge

Senior Member zportwa is an unknown quantity at this point zportwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that this the best posters i ever read in my forex careers,And the important thing which a trader must do before any trades in the markets is learning about the related investment and forex markets news. which is really help full during trades !!

Member qasim_m24 is an unknown quantity at this point qasim_m24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First see the market position then make my right desition to take a good position for start my trading online forex trading business.such that way i can save myself of any loss in trading.

Banned samim66 is an unknown quantity at this point samim66's Avatar
    Thanks

what is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision

Maximizing profit and getting the right technique to double that profit is the main aim of any trader. Getting the right technique is the most important trick to get high profit and to enhance the trader. The right technique comes either from experience or from education. Here is thing which .

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should follow market news first, especially incarcerated currency which will be traded.
    Then take your strategy and luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 683 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)