+ Reply to Thread
Page 613 of 683 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 663 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Banned forexwarcraft is an unknown quantity at this point forexwarcraft's Avatar
    Thanks
    what will become if i did all that guys. but it is also true that forex is so much risky business that's why i think we must need to make concentration. i think most important is make concentration before your order, with out any concentration forex trading is so much harmful. i also think that forex is so much profitable business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned baija is an unknown quantity at this point baija's Avatar
    Thanks
    we've got to produce a excellent plan in addition to exactly what condition for doing this and it is such as the azure print for us to steer in addition to demonstrate all of us the correct way or simply procedure to keep excellent within trading currency trading, a few professionals will probably produce a different thing about this but they have a very identical goal about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rashed10 is on a distinguished road rashed10's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can have to make some real money an so that w nca have to have to make some real money an so that w enca have to make joy well and w e elk and we can have to make some real..

Banned umair222 is an unknown quantity at this point umair222's Avatar
    Thanks
    What is essential is how well you perform your system program, and focus on one purpose with doubtful self-discipline. With a amazing system program you should be able to have an availability and quit techniques,which you will activity decisively and not hesitantly.we should be able to understand to create research before determining to start a place use our research as a information for start projects depending on our strategy .

Senior Member Zeko is an unknown quantity at this point Zeko's Avatar
    Thanks
    before making the decision to buy or sell we should know when to exit from the trade because that is the most important point on the trade, the exit point is the main responsible for the big loss on the forex market

Junior Member rivera is an unknown quantity at this point rivera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always think about the risk before i make decision to trade with any pairs, with how much lotsize, and how many pips for stop loss. i always manage my risk in every trade, so i can make better decision

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my experience in forex trading i think the most important part of the forex trading is to be able to identify the entry and the exit point and making use of the stop lose and take profit all day

Banned zahra is an unknown quantity at this point zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    So before deciding to take up the position and the price of the Auto Trend Line, watch the Bulls powernya Value, large or small, and the price position near the green or red line. If there is no possibility oversold, the price positioning is near the red line then it should think for the OP buy.

Senior Member sio is an unknown quantity at this point sio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the important thing before make any deal or any plan is to be ready to trade forex with no fear and with no greed you have to learn how to control emotions and how to analysis and ow to accept the loss as a part of the fore4x business.

Member GENJOET is an unknown quantity at this point GENJOET's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before making a decision to sell or buy I will see the trend is happening because of the trends that will decide to sell or buy then I would look at the economic news is concerned with pairs I trade it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 613 of 683 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 663 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)