+ Reply to Thread
Page 604 of 683 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Senior Member rafiq06 is an unknown quantity at this point rafiq06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you take the decision that i will trade in the forex market then we have to study about the market policy and market analysis with the strongly and demo practice is the more essential.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haifajohara is an unknown quantity at this point haifajohara's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most important thing is going to be precisely how you carry out your present dealing get ready, as well as stay concentrated as well as ruthless self-discipline. It is important to package efficiently, not really throughout the method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member anggin is an unknown quantity at this point anggin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before i make decision to buy or sell, i will predict the price movement using candlestick or trendline. i will trade if i know that i will get profit with my analysis, and if the market already in a good set up to buy or sell

Banned milon is an unknown quantity at this point milon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Planning is the first step to start forex trading. We have to make a good plan first. Then we need to learn the basic information of forex business.

After that, we should start forex business with demo or practice account. Then one by one we should start to learn forex trading. There are many things to learn about forex. So, to be a good trader, we should learn continuously.

Senior Member anytimejancok is an unknown quantity at this point anytimejancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the main difficulty we face is consistency. We often neglect to implement discipline, because emotions are not reduced to a minimum. I admit that my psychology is still not stable, and I still have to forge himself harder.

Senior Member kumuranforex is an unknown quantity at this point kumuranforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this all is good. Forex is a good currency business. prepare a trading be able to learn to make analysis before deciding to open a position ..
    use our analysis as a guide for open positions based on our plan. best for all.............. plan is a good habit before you start trading forex .. and we should

Senior Member tajroi is an unknown quantity at this point tajroi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exchange search is one of the most important guidelines to achieve more and more profits, this form of treatment which is usually the investor has a very good medical research, so it is very easy and simple way to get more revenue with this treatment.

Senior Member issssou is an unknown quantity at this point issssou's Avatar
    Thanks
    We generate a nice plan & a blueprint for the state & the right path for us & guide us, or a great way to keep the foreign funds trading is like, some things must be created in other businesses, but they have the same purpose.

Senior Member hnade is an unknown quantity at this point hnade's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think before we make decision to open position buy or sell in market we have to analyze the
    market first so we can know where is the price will go and we can make much profit in our trading.

Banned newtrend is an unknown quantity at this point newtrend's Avatar
    Thanks
    For better decision making, traders need to make a good plan that will show the right way to maintain good trading in Forex. Traders must control their investment based on the market analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 604 of 683 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)