+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 683 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 627 677 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    These are the main things We can follow and make our trading successful. We should try this business with demo account and do then real trading for making profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayudiana View Post
    Before doing something we'd have planned it in advance and was intentionally and unintentionally. Because without us knowing it, sometimes we make our plans without accidentally, by spontaneous and for that moment.
    Ye baat ek dum sahi hai, without plan humara business karne ka koi tarika hi nahi hoga, aur is business mein to plan ka roll bahut bada hota hai, humko ye baat samjh lena chahiye, agar humko ye business se paisa kamana hai, to plan ye hi hona chahiye ki pahle hum achcha experience bana le.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member ammar is an unknown quantity at this point ammar's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my view one think which is important is that judge every condition carefully take information about forex market and choose the best strategy to get profit one think more alwys control your emotionswhile trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dimasfx is on a distinguished road dimasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup, I think we must continue to learn so that we can be more prudent in making decisions in trading on Forex. Do not be too hasty in making decisions. That's my opinion. Thank you.

Banned nazmulluc1 is an unknown quantity at this point nazmulluc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is true that the decision in the Forex market is the most important. Each record company profits is a good design and good decisions. Therefore, you must take the most important decision, markets, updates and see the situation on the market.

Senior Member yeref is an unknown quantity at this point yeref's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many things we must think about before we make decision. trading is not just all about buying and selling currencies. but we must make decision about our money management, our stop loss and many other else

Senior Member ihsanjalal is on a distinguished road ihsanjalal's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is so important to be alert becayse when you can take a little more risk and also take the signals that dont look good and strong enough. Then you will lose all you had made in your good trades. Whatever that your previous trades are, winning or losing, it doesnt matter

Senior Member saeed786 is on a distinguished road saeed786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before i make decision in forex to make trade and get good money and gain experience, i start my career with the demo trade account. this helps me a lot to make good and effective trades. i have good knowledge and experience by practice in demo account. this helps me to make good understanding of the forex market and so make good strategies and money management. than i start my trading in forex in real terms and so make good trades and earn more and more money in short time.

Senior Member ar.sabit is an unknown quantity at this point ar.sabit's Avatar
    Thanks
    We need to build a good plan and attitude, and that is how the blue Guide to us and show us the right way or procedure is enough to keep a good Forex traders will build one thing different about this, but have a similar purpose.

Banned samadshahid is an unknown quantity at this point samadshahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discussion of the trading of waiting for the next trade, and why being ... Two of the most important such personality traits are patience and discipline, ... you will be able to continue making logical decisions, even when your heart is ... being disciplined allows you to make only trades that are part of your trading ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 683 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 627 677 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)