+ Reply to Thread
Page 564 of 683 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 562 563 564 565 566 574 614 664 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Senior Member haccib1 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important is focusing on steel discipline to stay running any business plan. Not a good business plan may be terminated in the knowledge and solutions strategy and plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member x2-01 is an unknown quantity at this point x2-01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well before open trade we should analyze and there is many ways to analyze every person have it's own way and own strategyso we should analyze and by our own strategy and also keep in mind trend because trend is a main thing when we will follow trend that time we will be profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    order krne se pehle hum ko sub cheezo per analysis krna hota hai . kiyu k without analysis k aap ko market ka kuch bhi ilam nhi ho ga aur trade luck per depend kre gi . forex mai analysis bohat hi zaruri hai .

Banned humayon is an unknown quantity at this point humayon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is rixky but profitable. Then he mus have to how to trade with those websites. Then you will lose all you had made in your good trades. Whatever that your previous trades are, winning or losing, it doesnt matter. If the market is not good tan i control my invest try to escape from loose i can meet. Without us knowing it, sometimes we make our plans without accidentally, by spontaneous and for that moment. Good luck.........

Banned sweetimran103 is an unknown quantity at this point sweetimran103's Avatar
    Thanks
    what is the essential in this industry i think the most essential in Currency dealing is our program if we are excellent in that then we can create excellent benefit from this industry and i think that is the primary device if our technique is excellent then we can create excellent benefit .best trading

Banned lipika8888 is an unknown quantity at this point lipika8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    learn and earn on Forex treading because Forex treading is very risky. But i think it is a very smart work and it for all having knowledge about Forex business. Mind that before treading you need a good experience on Forex business. Forex treading only need to know about Forex treading.

Senior Member Adeladickhausm1473 is an unknown quantity at this point Adeladickhausm1473's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's so difficult to avoid emotions during trading.it is like the blue print for us to guide and show us the right way or just procedure to keep good in trading forex.Because those websites are in english. thank you. i am trying .......

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aap ko markeet k trand ka pta hona chahiy k vo kis trf ko move kr rha hy phir hi aap koi option open krin ta k loss sy bacha ja sky or profit gain ki ja sky

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me koi bhi insan paisa earn kar ne liye aata hai aur woh ishi liye bina jyada kuch soche hi decision leta hai, agar trader ache se soch samaj kar market ko read kar ke hi trade me enter kar ne ka ya ache mauke tak wait kar ne ka decision leta hai to woh important hoga Forex trading ke liye.

Senior Member IjoProfit will become famous soon enough IjoProfit will become famous soon enough IjoProfit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    What is important is how well you execute your trading plan, and stay focused with ruthless discipline. With a good trading plan you should be able to have an entry and exit strategies,which you will action decisively and not hesitantly.
    my suggestion we should do a re-analysis so that we can be more confident in the trade again will I open this
    this way then I would be able to do this trade in a more secure sir
    in this trade because we will use are real money sir
    CLICK THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY TREAD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 564 of 683 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 562 563 564 565 566 574 614 664 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)