+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 683 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simply obtain a very skillfull expertise and no greeding no emotion. After that u will lose just about almost most u experienced created on u good trades. What ever which u earlier trades tend to be, winning or even losing, this doesnt make a difference. this will end up being good. thats this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned x-force is an unknown quantity at this point x-force's Avatar
    Thanks
    on the actual forex trading prior to u turn that deciosn to open a offer should verify the actual market and flecution of candels when which news results to anlysis the actual market and after that perform or even open a offer i factor which process would like to tackle the actual market well so after that u received simply profit some other wise u cannot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trade open karne se pehle trader ko news ka jaroor dhyaan dena chahiye,trader esme news ko ache se follow karenga to uske baaad he wo market me sahi entry le sakenga,trader ko esme support aur resistance bhi market me dekhna hota hai..

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    saber app ko market main agay bharney main help karta hai agar app market ka trend pata b hai to app thora wait karo app ko app k saber ka phal mil he jye ga or app ki trade main app acha proft earn karo gye or happy ho gye saber karney par

Banned kahraman is an unknown quantity at this point kahraman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Prior to we produce any kind of position on Forex market we ought to first established the actual target worth and stop loss limit. which happens to be the first rule of money management on Trading. After that we ought to think on thoughts regardless of whether to incomplete profit booking or even boost the target through using stop loss higher than u buying worth..

sufiyan22
    Bhai dekho me koi professional ni hn but m4 vo bata sakt hn jo me khud folow krta hn dekho bhai apko analysis mrni hai support and resistance xekha hn oske bad data and news komdekhne bad koi order lena nn agar newsimportant ni hue yo theak lagao vrna kabhi trading ni leni hai 😊😊

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    the important thing in forex trading before we go in and run the forex trading is, the time used in the trade is very flexible, we can trade according to the time that we think is appropriate and suitable for us, it's probably one of the reasons why people want to join trading.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market ko watch karna sub say improtent hai es k liye karna ye hota hai k app ko sub say pahle market ko watch karna hota hai jab app market ko wtach kar k trade karte ho to app k liye market main koi b problem ni hoti hai

Junior Member sajibulmass is an unknown quantity at this point sajibulmass's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is important in Indian forex trading before I make decision. I know, me I good experience and hard work, so can success in Indian forex trade. I decision is more risky and profitable.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very important that before making a decision, all the conditions of the trading system are fulfilled. For example my system consists of a macd, rsi and stochastic indicator. In this case, the three indicators must indicate the same type of operation. Otherwise we could be deceived by a false signal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 683 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)